Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 10:45

Direct Chat Text Color

I suggest we change the color of direct chat text to a color that stands out. This would catch people's eye and would probably see a message a bit quicker. Could cut down on reports a few as well.

Simple suggestion and I would imagine a simple change.

I suggest orange.

• Emerald

I suggest we change the color of direct chat text to a color that stands out. This would catch people's eye and would probably see a message a bit quicker. Could cut down on reports a few as well.

I suggest orange.

Orange is the same colour as bushes.

Its fine as it is IMO, very easily noticeable.

• Emerald

I suggest orange.

There's very little or no font colors that are more noticeable than the current.

• MVP

I suggest orange.

There's very little or no font colors that are more noticeable than the current.

Pink? Nah...

I was serious when I suggested the color be changed. Didnt mean for people to think it was a joke and make pointless comments. If youre bleeding out and your screen is gray and white from fading in and out having a different color would help a lot. Sometimes the area that youre in makes it difficult to pick up on if the white text is masked by your environment.