Sparky

Harley Davidsons in DayzRp?

Harleys in DayzRp?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Harleys in DayzRp?

• Yes
    • No

Sparky    0

I am working on a MC group idea and wondering,if people would like to see Harley davidsons in the game,I don't know how hard this would be but my aswell put a poll up and see how it goes. Arma Harleys

SatansNightOut    105

Super yes! If they aren't buggy, of course.

I always wanted Amy to ride around on a Harley.. lol.

I think someone said these were very buggy.

Lil_Beefy    0

I'd like too see these in but with our track record of custom bikes that have been added I'm a little skeptical. I'll try find a video of these models in use.

No luck on the video but there is a disclaimer on the mod's page explaining the issues the models have at the moment, maybe one of our skilled developers could give it a go and improve them?

9cbb480798.png

Sparky    0

I'd like too see these in but with our track record of custom bikes that have been added I'm a little skeptical. I'll try find a video of these models in use.

No luck on the video but there is a disclaimer on the mod's page explaining the issues the models have at the moment, maybe one of our skilled developers could give it a go and improve them?

9cbb480798.png

I know but maybe the devs can make something of this and maybe fix the buggy tires?

Lil_Beefy    0

I know but maybe the devs can make something of this and maybe fix the buggy tires?

From my understanding, the configuring of a vehicle takes a lot of effort (please don't quote me on that) and it'd take a lot of time away from improving the actually progression of the mod.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for this to be implemented as it's a pretty bad-ass suggestion, I just don't think it has the stability to be added to the mod just yet.

Maybe if it gets some updates in the future :P

Risen Paul    0

I can only speak about my experiences I've had in an ArmA-life-community with bikes and MCs:

We've had some bad-ass looking choppers in there, even with good sound, but it was a pain in the ass when one wanted to drive them.

Really laggy, especially in convoys, so as often as not the runs did end in a roadside ditch.

Moreover some people seem to think that bikers drive around with big targets on them.

If something like an unexpected attack happens to you, prepare to look rather comical than scary.

Before the game mechanics even allow you to react, there is a chance that you are doing some loops with the chopper or drop to the side like a turtle on its back :o.

I would recommend you to use the bikes which are already in the mod for your MC, they seem to be more reliable.

Nonetheless I wish you good luck with your idea!

Red    252

I'm gonna be that guy and ask for RP's sake. How likely would it be for Harleys to be in Chernarus?

Because from my understanding, it would be unlikely with the exception of maybe one or two bike enthusiasts.

This has been suggested before, and have been turned down before

Doesn't make sense to have harleys in Chernarus.

Cjbustuup    1

As cool as they would be they would be, they wouldn't make sense for rp. Maybe a different type of bike that makes sense?

Guest neom   
Guest neom

think someones been watching to much SOA

Sparky    0

I'm gonna be that guy and ask for RP's sake. How likely would it be for Harleys to be in Chernarus?

Because from my understanding, it would be unlikely with the exception of maybe one or two bike enthusiasts.

Dosent have to be a harley per say but cruisers are pretty common everywhere.

Igi    4

Seen as though it's fairly evident we might have to make our own mod to add some decent motorcycles.. perhaps you could post something in Gerix's thread about it? ;P

If I can be provided with a functioning model, I will do my best to get it in game. ^_^

Mikachu    26

Seen as though it's fairly evident we might have to make our own mod to add some decent motorcycles.. perhaps you could post something in Gerix's thread about it? ;P

If I can be provided with a functioning model, I will do my best to get it in game. ^_^

#BringBackSideCars

DarkStyle    46

#BringBackSideCars

Those were absolute drift beasts. I loved them.

Rolle    2963

Please god no.

Husky    0

#BringBackSideCars

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

Those octagonal wheels look fun.