Guest H0lyGrailGaming

Hey guys quick question :)?

Question

Guest H0lyGrailGaming   
Guest H0lyGrailGaming

Were to people hang out at/trade

11 answers to this question

Rick    19

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-where-is-everyone--50279 this thread has most of the answers, however the quick answer is Berenzino and NWAF

If the video Burgs linked is you though, you really need to treat situations more realistically. The trolling and constant OOC at the end of that video specifically are exactly what people come to avoid on the RP servers.

Roman    0

Wow...well...uhm...I'm actually loss for words here...you should hope no staff sees this...

SweetJoe    392

Ill man up. Im the man in the video, and i killed this kid. On the airfield he threatened my friends, he broke character constantly and he trolled. we led him away from the large group of friendlies on the airfield, and initiated on him to find out why he had threatened to hurt my friends and myself. his answer was it was a joke. then he goes further to say he had people coming and we were all dead. at this point i shot his leg. he goes on to say it was another joke. his constant OOC breaks and trollish behavior was appalling. If you notice his mic is on for everything he says except when his mother comes in. He demonstrated little value for life, and showed many signs of bad RP. He constantly referred to things by using game terms, and at the end of the video he said some rancid stuff while demonstrating no value for life. This kids behavior both on the airfield and off the airfield was appalling and against the rules of the server. I considered reporting him last night for this using this very video as evidence but had a headache from the whole event. since its here now, what do you the community think of new members acting the way this kid does with the OOC and general trollish behavior?

Burgz    6

-snip-

You can trust me when I say that my comment was far from being directed at the killers in this scenario.

SweetJoe    392

-snip-

You can trust me when I say that my comment was far from being directed at the killers in this scenario.

Thank you Burgz. I have gotten so much shit from certain people regarding this video telling me that i was wrong.

Roman    0

since its here now, what do you the community think of new members acting the way this kid does with the OOC and general trollish behavior?

New member?

"Joined: Nov 2013"

This is some of the worst RP I've seen in a long long time (talking about the OP).

I think you should put up a report, he literately broke every rule there is for role playing.

If this was in the mod he would probably get permed or a significant ban+warning.

If this is what I can expect from SARP I'll say no thanks.

SweetJoe    392

since its here now, what do you the community think of new members acting the way this kid does with the OOC and general trollish behavior?

New member?

"Joined: Nov 2013"

This is some of the worst RP I've seen in a long long time (talking about the OP).

I think you should put up a report, he literately broke every rule there is for role playing.

If this was in the mod he would probably get permed or a significant ban+warning.

If this is what I can expect from SARP I'll say no thanks.

Thank you Sten. I have just made the report. Kid do not delete your video or it is an admittance to guilt.

Thumper    0

The patients is strong within you, SweetJoe. I'd have killed him long before you did.

As too the RP all I can say is : Jesus H Christ that was horrible behavior.