Server time: 2017-10-19, 10:56
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Krimbo

GTA V - First Person View

Krimbo    0

I was excited for GTA V but now I am so looking forward to it. GTA V RP could definitely work with 1st person POV. I know Rolle already confirmed GTA V RP but this news adds a totally new angle on the entire thing. Thoughts?

To confirm, this feature has just been announced an hour ago for the PS4/XB1/PC version of the game.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gnbUusxRks

Source:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Recki    1

GTA-RP please :D

Owen    14

I can easily say that waiting an entire year for this was worth it.

Totally agree with this. Glad to know they are adding more features in than the old gen version. Hope there is even more features that have been added in.

enar21    1

BarneyFaints.gif

It looks fucking amazing! It's not like they mod it, it actually works! FUCKING AIM WORKS ASWELL :OOOOOOOO

Roman    0

Well I just hope that this is NOT how it's going to look on PC because the FOV is a fucking joke and the graphics look kinda rubbish, I REALLY hope that they make a descent port for PC and don't fuck it up like they always do.

(I know this is gameplay for consoles)

simiskovich    0

I really, Really hope that GTA V PC will have the same if not more modding possibilities as GTA: SA has, hopefully Rockstar learns from the past and continue giving us all these goodies.

Krimbo    0

Yeah it is PS4 footage I believe.

Hopefully PC will have adjustable FOV.

But yes, this news was definitely worth the wait and/or the delay to 2015. RP is much more viable with this news in my opinion.

Nobody else doubtful that they haven't shown the cover mechanics yet? Really curious to see how they did that.

Hopefully it just goes 3rd person in cover and then first when aiming and leaning over.

Smith    1

Looks okay, but seriously think I'll be bored with GTA when this launches.

This.

If there's an RP server then I might get it, but even then i've played a lot of GTA:O and it got quite repetitive.

Mikachu    26

Nobody else doubtful that they haven't shown the cover mechanics yet? Really curious to see how they did that.

Hopefully it just goes 3rd person in cover and then first when aiming and leaning over.

There are a multitude of options. Either 3rd person for cover only, driving only, all of them etc. It seems really customizable

First-person options are bogglingly extensive, with options for Assisted Aim, Semi-Assisted Aim, Free Aim and much, much more. You can set first-person targeting with third-person cover, or third-person targeting with first-person driving... the choice is huge.

^From the CVG preview

I was going to make a thread when seeing this too. If we have a GTAV-RP first person only server . . . . I may actually donate some money.