Server time: 2017-08-22, 12:49

Sign in to follow this  
Karichii

Battleye Failed to update TRY THIS FIX BEFORE POSTING A THREAD

Karichii    10

BATTLEYE UPDATE FIXER

Hi all, i have noticed alot of the community are having problems recently regarding the frequent Battleye Updates (including myself), i know some members of the community can help with this but its worth trying this method before asking for help, as it fixed my issue and i hope it fixes yours too, follow the steps below to hopefully fix the problem.

Step 1 :

Download this .dll file http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2oa/BEClient.dll and keep it in your download folder.

(This is the manual update installer for new updates)

Step 2: Copy the .dll file and paste it in this location

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye

Place it in that folder and it will give you an option to overwrite, click ok and thats the manual install done.

Step 3: Launch ArmA 2 OA and join a server, and the message in the bottom right should say

Battleye Update v122.8 (this varies depending on the most recent update) and it will say Up to date.

And there you have it, Battleye Successfully updated and ready to play, if you have any questions please leave them below, il try and help you out if you need it too, just PM me on the forums and il get back to you ASAP

Thanks

Karichii

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Good one Karichicicici!!! :D

Karichii    10

I press the link but it says 404 not found

If you are using Chrome it should automatically download, i have not tested this with any other browser yet, it may be different, but this link works with chrome

I press the link but it says 404 not found

If you are using Chrome it should automatically download, i have not tested this with any other browser yet, it may be different, but this link works with chrome

It wasnt working for some reason, but it was ninja fixed ;)

Karichii    10

So a new Battleeye Update came out today, has anyone used this download to update ? just for personal interest

shouter_kid    0

didnt work for me:L idk why still says cannot load texture and it still kicks me, i installed ao and arma again and still nothing

Karichii    10

didnt work for me:L idk why still says cannot load texture and it still kicks me, i installed ao and arma again and still nothing

That is a different issue, be sure to post a troubleshooting thread to get you answers, im not sure how to help you with this.

Sign in to follow this