Server time: 2017-08-18, 21:51

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rackashmakatora

Peak hour

Guest Rackashmakatora   
Guest Rackashmakatora

Hey guys!

This is a simple question and I would much like a simple answer haha :P

Approximately what time does the server usually either get half-full or nearly full by? Me being an aussie and all (American community) I'd like to know what time I can come on to have the most fun! :)

Please post any answers with your timezone as well :) (SO I CAN RELATE IT BACK TO MY TIME GMT+10/GMT+11/AEDST)

Thank you! :)

Rolle    2449

I think for the Aussies it's early morning, around 6-8 AM your time (20-22 server time), which is quite unfortunate.

I'd say the community is largely from Europe so that means the peak times would be really early morning for us Aussies. From estimate it starts picking up at roughly 12am and goes right through hitting a peak at 3-4am(?) and then begins to drop in numbers from 5-8am.

I suggest just finding a bunch of Aussies to play with and you'll be fine. There's plenty over here in RBO and a few others scattered around in various other groups.

Good luck with it man :)

Yeah! It is a shame it picks up so later because i would like to play earlier but you cant always!

Max Simons    6

When i was in SVR to be able to play peak time i would wake up at 4:30 - 5 and play till around 10. Server normally fills after the 6 or 7 am restart (For us and depending on daylight savings or night).

Risen Paul    0

I'd say the community is largely from Europe so that means the peak times would be really early morning for us Aussies. From estimate it starts picking up at roughly 12am and goes right through hitting a peak at 3-4am(?) and then begins to drop in numbers from 5-8am.

I suggest just finding a bunch of Aussies to play with and you'll be fine. There's plenty over here in RBO and a few others scattered around in various other groups.

Good luck with it man :)

From my experience there has certainly to be distinguished a bit between the week days, weekends and so forth.

I suck at math, but when I compare the times of Germany and Sydney, I'm not sure if there are too many people playing at 12 midnight for you guys.

Within the week I've seen the server come alive from around 5 pm until maybe even after 10 pm CET? (Confusing because at least we Germans switch from summer- to wintertime :S.)

It would be interesting to see some statistics about it.

Guest Rackashmakatora   
Guest Rackashmakatora

I'm in year 12 at the moment with exams but the good thing is that I don't have my next exam for 2 more weeks! So I'll definitely will be playing from 12 onwards :) Make sure to look out for me! :)

Tobias 'Aaron' Jacobson.

Risen Paul    0

I'm in year 12 at the moment with exams but the good thing is that I don't have my next exam for 2 more weeks! So I'll definitely will be playing from 12 onwards :) Make sure to look out for me! :)

Tobias 'Aaron' Jacobson.

Looks like there are currently more people playing than I've remembered and expected (around 18 ), which is kind of a positive surprise.

I wish you fun with your midnight-session and luck for the exams!

Don't forget: 'life moves pretty fast', you know :coffee:.

Long ago when the server was more popular and had more active players I found that between 2-3am would have a near player cap then as time went on the number would drop but would again rise when the Americans came online. If you wanna be in the thick of players then 3-4am is your best bet. Sucks being Australian and being a gamer at the same time some times.