Server time: 2017-10-19, 23:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Kolja

Where can I find other players!?

Kolja    0

Hello

I am new to DayzRP and had my first day totday on the standalone server.

Problem is as there are so few people I have not yet met another player.

Is there som sort of meeting point, something resembleing the Trading post I heard you have in the mod.

Someone told me to head west and look around Zelenogorsk, is that I good plan?

Is there a way to find others who want to roleplay in TS or the forums?

Anyway, I am playing as "Rodion Semenov" a Nurse from Novodmitrovsk hospital who has been hiding in a cabin in the black mountains since the outbreak and has only just now, when he ran out of food, started going south to find other survivors and help out as a medic.

I will be playing very friendly and look forward to campfire stories or running from those cannibals I have heard of. And if you do get Eaten I will come running to give you a blood transfusion :)

See you in the game!

Valkerion    0

Its hard to pin peopel on the standalone you will always find people at the north west airfield always.

Theres a group who live in and around berezino I also frequent that area quite often.

Kolja    0

Thankyou for the Help!

I have roamed Berezino today without finding anyone. Guess I will try to go west for the airfield and try the Teamspeak.

What is "Solace" and where is it?

Rick    19

Solace is a settlement in the RP mod. Think kflores though that's what you ment :)

Mikachu    26

Solace is on the mod server :)

For SA your best bet is NWAF/Stary area, NEAF + krasno, and berezino.

oh and the guba bay city

I travel with many other players, my group often has 5+ people together and we try to hang around Novodmitrosk. We usually try to clear the town and huddle up in the town hall.

Kolja    0

Well after along time I found a friend in Berezino! Owen his name was and he only played by text, but he was nice and we hanged out until I met some zombies and lost him. I ended up claiming the health center i downtown berezino as my old workplace, made alittle fire outside and left som food if anyone is hungry and walks along. Maybe "Rodion" will move in there and start treating paitents that goes by.

Owen    14

-text*-

Normally there are people in that are but maybe we were not lucky today. Anyway it was nice to RP with you. Shame there wasn't more people in the area.

Kolja    0

Nice to meet you too! I lost you afte the farmhouse where I had ro deal with three zombies. Se you next time around!

Chriss    1

Hi,

im also kinda new and on my first day, i met 2 players in and on the way to Novomitrovsk. I will also stay in this area cause i like the town. When you see a fireplace inside a building, thats mostly me.

So if its on your way, would be great... :)