Server time: 2017-08-22, 09:00

Sign in to follow this  
Kolja

How to find other players!?

Kolja    0

Hello

I am new to DayzRP and had my first day totday on the standalone server.

Problem is as there are so few people I have not yet met another player.

Is there som sort of meeting point, something resembleing the Trading post I heard you have in the mod.

Someone told me to head west and look around Zelenogorsk, is that I good plan?

Is there a way to find others who want to roleplay in TS or the forums?

Anyway, I am playing as "Rodion Semenov" a Nurse from Novodmitrovsk hospital who has been hiding in a cabin in the black mountains since the outbreak and has only just now, when he ran out of food, started going south to find other survivors and help out as a medic.

I will be playing very friendly and look forward to campfire stories or running from those cannibals I have heard of. And if you do get Eaten I will come running to give you a blood transfusion :)

See you in the game!

Sapiano    0

Last time i was playing there was a camp north of Berezino, could maybe try that out :P

Best place to look for people is high loot spawns such as military camps and the airfields as well as the three large coastal cities. These places are where most people go for supply runs or where Bandits lurk ;)

Dishes    159

Take off all your clothes and start running down the streets screaming :3

But seriously, just wander around, you should run into someone, specially on the coast

I believe like the mod, go to the popular areas like military camps and I believe north is quite popular.

In either game, I hardly see anyone unless I purposely go to an area that draws a lot of attention or I plan an interaction OOC.

Keep travelling! you will find them

Dougie    23

If you want a lot of RP go up to NWAF there's always people around there... I've met a few around Cherno and Balota, just gotta look around and you'll find some good RP.

Owen    13

Some places where normally a lot of people gather is in the Berezino area, nwaf, Stary, Novy, Vybor areas. That said you may bump into people around the map. But these areas are generally the hot spots for people. Often enough you can hop on TS to meet up with someone ooc then proceed to rp once you have found them.

Buttercup    0

So, im afraid i have just overseen some BIG BADASS Thread about the question im about to ask, but till i don't find it, this is the closest theme i could find to it.

Soo, im a new SA player as well, for about a few weeks now, and i love it and hate it! No interaction with the players that don't involve my soon dead because i will never shoot first! I survive easly with my friends, looting the airfeld and stuff, but they ignore the shitload of RP that is possible in this game and that inspirs me so much.

Sooo I read alot through your forum and im an old RPler as well BUT you mostly play the mod don't you? So where the heck do i find you guys on the SA? You have to be here anywhere recording to this threads, but i didnt find it yet.

Maybe i get the data after joning the whitelist, but your whole whitelisting-process seemd to be for the mod so i don't did it yet. So my real question is, on which SA-server do you guys meet up and how can i join it? :D

*holds the old paper with the soul-binding conditions up, already signed*

Tamaster92    14

So, im afraid i have just overseen some BIG BADASS Thread about the question im about to ask, but till i don't find it, this is the closest theme i could find to it.

Soo, im a new SA player as well, for about a few weeks now, and i love it and hate it! No interaction with the players that don't involve my soon dead because i will never shoot first! I survive easly with my friends, looting the airfeld and stuff, but they ignore the shitload of RP that is possible in this game and that inspirs me so much.

Sooo I read alot through your forum and im an old RPler as well BUT you mostly play the mod don't you? So where the heck do i find you guys on the SA? You have to be here anywhere recording to this threads, but i didnt find it yet.

Maybe i get the data after joning the whitelist, but your whole whitelisting-process seemd to be for the mod so i don't did it yet. So my real question is, on which SA-server do you guys meet up and how can i join it? :D

*holds the old paper with the soul-binding conditions up, already signed*

We now have our own SA server we mostly play on :) Usually a good population, last night it was full 40/40!

Once whitelisted you can play on it :)

Hex    31

Generally along the coast and on the east half of the map you will find 'friendly' interaction, usually people in the west are slightly more hostile and well equpped due to their being 5 military bases from south to north over there.

I suggest Novo, people usually hang around the Tower.