Server time: 2017-08-19, 00:07

Sign in to follow this  

Arma 2: Complete Collection 80% off

Like the title says, Arma 2: Complete Collection is 80% off for the next 3 hours if you haven't yet seen it.

I got one question though, I can't seem to find the Czech Republic in my library on steam, if you have the complete collection, do you get the same thing?

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/40710

Like the title says, Arma 2: Complete Collection is 80% off for the next 3 hours if you haven't yet seen it.

I got one question though, I can't seem to find the Czech Republic in my library on steam, if you have the complete collection, do you get the same thing?

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/40710

ACR is automatically patched into A2: OA upon purchase. It's not 'separate' beyond an extra pricetag and some short storylines and a load of new units.

ACR is automatically patched into A2: OA upon purchase. It's not 'separate' beyond an extra pricetag and some short storylines and a load of new units.

Thanks mate, I thought it was something like that since A2 updated it self.

Thanks mate, I thought it was something like that since A2 updated it self.

Yep, no problem :) I was confused when I bought A2: Complete last anniversary sale.