Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:10

Server Restarts??

I've been on for the past two nights to try and get a vehicle I ordered to spawn for the restart at 0900 UTC and the restart hasn't happened. I know that it says it can vary, but how much does it vary? A few minutes? Hours? I only ask because I want to make sure I get the vehicle and get it moved to a safe location.

Appreciate any answers. Thanks all

KJ~

• Legend

First, there are no 'safe' locations to store vehicles.

Second, the 09:00 restart is probably the most variable of the restart times.

Yes it can vary sometimes since it have to be restarted manually. Hopefully this will improve with the DayZ RP mod since with the rMod I think Rolle said he could restart the server automatically hence making the server restarts always exacly on time.

Your best bet would be to keep track of the shoutbox close to the time for the restarts and if you ask people usually can tell you about if the restart are going to be postponed!

First, there are no 'safe' locations to store vehicles.

Second, the 09:00 restart is probably the most variable of the restart times.

Trust me, I understand there are no 'safe' locations to store vehicles. Having a helicopter flying around negates trying to hide anything effectively.

The reason for the thread was because I at least want to be the first to the vehicle I spawn. I don't want to activate it and then not be able to be online right after a restart to play with it for a little while.

Thanks for the replies, I didn't know they had to be done manually, just part of my learning curve being new to the community.

KJ~