Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Michonne

Wait for host then connection with host has been lost. Need help

Question

Michonne    0

So I registered yesterday and submitted my whitelist application which has been accepted and today I tried to join the server when it gave me "Wait for host" and then "Connection with host has been lost". This is not going away whether I use the DayZRP Launcher or DayZCommander and after countless retries its still not showing any change.

6 answers to this question

lolericman    0

So I registered yesterday and submitted my whitelist application which has been accepted and today I tried to join the server when it gave me "Wait for host" and then "Connection with host has been lost". This is not going away whether I use the DayZRP Launcher or DayZCommander and after countless retries its still not showing any change.

same here

i re-installed already and tried several fixes but nothing worked

Dutch    0

This has been happening to a lot of people, it may have something to do with your BEclient initializing the incorrect version, if it's initializing 1.227, then that is the issue as it should be initializing 1.228.

lolericman    0

This has been happening to a lot of people, it may have something to do with your BEclient initializing the incorrect version, if it's initializing 1.227, then that is the issue as it should be initializing 1.228.

ok m8 its working now it updated automatically after i joined last time

ty

It appears the BE has been the cause of this issue for alot of people and not limited to the DayZRP server.

Michonne, did you try updating your battle eye manually? Or have you gotten the game working now?

Michonne    0

Will try this fix out now

Yes! Finally it's working now! Thank you guys for the help. This thread can be marked as solved now I guess :)

RoryJam    0

This solution was found last night:

Solution:

For me I had to uninstall and delete the Battleye folders. I verified the integrity of the game cache and then launched the game. Battleye updated automatically and all worked grand.

Taken from here.

/Moved to Troubleshooting and Solved.