Server time: 2017-08-22, 12:55

Sign in to follow this  

Taking A Step Back....

Im sure a few of you probably could of predicted this but here it is anyway I have been struggling to enjoy DayZRP the past few months I have tried playing by myself, Playing in different types of clans and in short the RP has just become stale for me 80% of the time I can genuinely predict what people are going to say or do and its just become boring.

I feel that the Mod has just become Wasteland RP where everybody fears the big clans and all of the RP revolves around them and the clan conflicts they bring with them I feel "Civilians" don't even have a purpose anymore and are just brushed aside like they don't mean anything which is unfortunate as in the past there where many "Civilians" of note but its just not like that anymore.

I don't think I have heard anybody Fear or even acknowledge the Zombies existence in months and all anyone is interested in is screwing over that one clan or helping another one or finding reasons to attack a settlement and kill a bunch of people because he called you a bad word and I just cant be bothered participating in the "One Upping" contest if im honest.

Il keep The I.S.O.A open for those who want to stay in it but yeah I dont expect anybody to stick around in it for too long.

So with that said I will probably still be around on the forums and the TS from time to time I couldn't just leave all you guys but for now Im done playing here and I cant see any reason I would start playing again until the SA improves some as the 2-3 days I had on the SA where far better than my last 3-4 months on the mod.

ByeBye Valkerion Signing Off

Well atleast you arent completely leaving and are willing to stick around for your group

Kudos and hope SA gets better sooner so you come back quicker :P

o7

Murdercool    32

Good bye Valkerion.. I had a lot of fun with you in the Enclave, and in the Outlaws when ISOA were allies.. Going to miss you buddy. :( o7

Riperino in Robot parterino. I hope I see Grisha again soon. :>

Dougie    23

You ran some great clans and provided great RP in every situation.

Hope to see you back for SA, it's a new game with a new feel and hopefully that staleness that we feel on the Mod will go away. Good Luck out there!

does that mean more dota rite

Pretty much Dino :P

You ran some great clans and provided great RP in every situation.

Hope to see you back for SA, it's a new game with a new feel and hopefully that staleness that we feel on the Mod will go away. Good Luck out there!

Il definitely be back for the SA as the past few days I have spent on it have been amazing

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

rip one of few respectable person I know.

I can agree with you, the mod is getting stale. I'm hoping that SA will bring some fun back, if not then I can see myself going too.

o7 Valk

No. plz no. I needed your love

Tamaster92    14

cya in SA :D

Always liked the I.S.F,very good accents.

Sad to see you go

Goodluck!

Add me on Steam please, we have a bond :') -

Done ^_^ and what bond is this? you loving my voice?

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

RIP Val ;( o7 brother

Smith    1

Il definitely be back for the SA as the past few days I have spent on it have been amazing

Yeah, I've had a lot of fun in SA recently. The mod has been getting more and more stale for me, too. It's just pretty much constant PvP.

:( This happens, it's a shame to see you have given up

Take care and don't be a stranger! :)

Samaritan    254

I can see where you are coming from with your reasons for leaving. Nevertheless it a real shame you that you are going.

Cya buddy, don't be a stranger and long live Gundam!