Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:15

Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

Time to move on y'all.

I'm pretty sure lots of you think what he just came back!?! Yes that's true but lately I've had a lot of real life things that I have to do so I'm sorry y'all were great to me and I've met people on here I'll still talk to most likely I love you all I just have to do me for a while and do some stuff in real life, so good luck to all of y'all and keep the Creme cakes in memory of me too!

Take it easy Cowboy, all the best man <3

Mush    2

No! Please come back at some point! The roleplay you gave me when I was Henry was possibly one of the best experiences I've had in RP!

You'll be missed Cowboy, good luck with whatever you do. :thumbsup:

Cowboy pls. No pls no

Real shame to see you leave Cowboy, best of luck with everything! :(

Do what you need to do Cowboy, we'll miss you. Hope you come back, I'd like to say you were a role model to this community with your RP.

Come back soon, please!

Samaritan    251

Best of luck to you Cowboy, you are a fantastic RP'er. Some of the best moments I have had involved TWS and you. It was a pleasure interacting with you in game.

See you around partner.

Take care o7.

woo-hoo.gif

Rick    19

Sad to see you go Cowboy, always a good RP experience whenever you're around. Best of luck, and don't think I'll forget what you did when you come back :P

Abrun4    0

Cowboy. dont leave the community. Just have a break for a bit play maybe 1 hour a day. Thats all you need. Ill see you on TS your not pulling a Sako. (RIP sako.) :D

SweetJoe    280

(RIP sako.) :D

... Dean ill smack you. <3

Creamcake, Cowboy! Comeback sometime if not to just say Hi! stay in touch bro. play some SA every so often. Well see you again soon. well all miss you too much. But go handle your business and come back sometime.

Well I gots good news y'all! I handled the situation irl, things are good! But the really good news is............................................. To be continued

SIKE I'M BACK!