Server time: 2017-10-22, 12:04
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
eamon22

Cant even connnect to any server.

Question

eamon22    0

what happens is, sometimes when i join a game it says "wait for host" then it says "cannot connect to host" then game stops responding, or i get past that, i get to the select role screen but there are no names and its all grey when i press okay then it says "retrieving mission file 0kb/0kb. And if i do manage to get in the game it says "no connection received" then the timer all across my screen iin red letters, or during loading the map/server it crashes then, any help would be great

4 answers to this question

People that have updated Arma 2 with the latest battleye update are experiencing this problem as well I believe, something we're looking in to/finding a solution.

In the mean time, verify your cache, redownload -both- games, or check your Internet connection.

eamon22    0

People that have updated Arma 2 with the latest battleye update are experiencing this problem as well I believe, something we're looking in to/finding a solution.

In the mean time, verify your cache, redownload -both- games, or check your Internet connection.

Alright thanks

Have you fixed your issue then, eamon? (Just verifying)

Lil_Beefy    0

eamon, I'll solve this thread for you mate but I'll leave it open if you continue having issues so you can let us know in here.

For now,

/solved