Server time: 2018-07-21, 07:42 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
eamon22

Cant even connnect to any server.

what happens is, sometimes when i join a game it says "wait for host" then it says "cannot connect to host" then game stops responding, or i get past that, i get to the select role screen but there are no names and its all grey when i press okay then it says "retrieving mission file 0kb/0kb. And if i do manage to get in the game it says "no connection received" then the timer all across my screen iin red letters, or during loading the map/server it crashes then, any help would be great

People that have updated Arma 2 with the latest battleye update are experiencing this problem as well I believe, something we're looking in to/finding a solution.

In the mean time, verify your cache, redownload -both- games, or check your Internet connection.

People that have updated Arma 2 with the latest battleye update are experiencing this problem as well I believe, something we're looking in to/finding a solution.

In the mean time, verify your cache, redownload -both- games, or check your Internet connection.

Alright thanks

Have you fixed your issue then, eamon? (Just verifying)

eamon, I'll solve this thread for you mate but I'll leave it open if you continue having issues so you can let us know in here.

For now,

/solved