Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:23

Sign in to follow this  
Kravock

Farewell for now

Kravock    1

Hey all,

As many of you may have already noticed, I have been very inactive lately, not only in development but also playing and on the forums. I've decided to leave the dev team after seeing the new members handling themselves well.

This most likely isn't permanent, and I'll probably be back when Standalone has modding tools, and Rolle still wants me :D

I may pop into the forums every now and then, but will probably be mainly absent for a while now. This has been an amazing community to be a part of, and the first real online community I've been involved in. Being from Australia made it hard interacting with the rest of the Staff team, and playing the with majority of others players, but I made it work (Some very late nights were had).

See you all around!

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

rip sweet prince

WarMachine    11

Kravok, you were an amazing Developer and you did amazing work for the mod. You helped make the mod what it is today. o7

Thanks for everything Kravok I hope you do come back for SA when we get tools. Much lov

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

Thanks for all the dedication you put into this community, I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say thank you, and it's a shame to see you go. Be back soon so you can make more killer content for Standalone. o7 sweet prince.

PS. If Rolle didn't want you, i'd make him have you :P.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

Great guy and great dev. Some good memories from NRF involving you o7

Also the mod is now officially doomed.

Kravok right now

[video=youtube]

Septimus    23

Best of luck to you kravok! I had some fun times with you, I do hope you decide to come back in the future. You did a great job as a dev and kept this community wanting more of your work with each patch. Keep in touch with us

o7

Burgz    6

o7, great developer and a nice guy.

Sad to see you leave the staff team, I know you've kinda been the backbone of devs, hope they're alright without you eh? ;)

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

thanks for all the great work you've done, hope you return sooner :D o7

Tamaster92    14

Kravok you are a top lad and I never could of done so much for the mod without you. Thank you for working with me and keep in touch

<3

Samaritan    246

Thanks for all your hard work in helping to make DayZRP an amazing experience for so many people.

o7 Kravok

Kravok you are a legend, seriously thank you for all your hard work and time. Your work in the development of this mod will be missed, how to catch you on your stream soon. take a well earned rest and hope to see you back here soon.

Guest Stolas   
Guest Stolas

Man, your videos get me back to DayZRP and then you leave!

WOE.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Kravok and Tamaster, the best dev duo DayZRP has ever had <3

Stay safe fellow pirate

Guest neom   
Guest neom

All I can say is you are a legend mate, from the moment I got to hang out with you back with Nrf I knew you were a top guy, you got me into staff and helped me so much with all my builds and I couldn't thank you enough for everything, it is such a shame to see someone that is so helpful and so great at there job leave the Dev team but if you say they have shit under controll they must, don't be a strange mate.

Catch you soon

Connor

Mush    2

Thanks for the dedication to the mod, you're a great developer and a great guy - hope to see you back. Thank you again!