Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:07
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Kolja

A little Hello

Kolja    0

Hello Community

I am very excited to become a part of your standalone Roleplaying server, I have been looking for one for some months now and I am very happy it is up!

I am a 31 year old Actor, Larper and roleplayer from sweden. Just because I am cusious, are there any other Swedish Larpers out there?

See you in game!

/Love AKA Kolja

Tiddles    0

Welcome to the dayZRP community!

Kolja    0

I will just have to find the darned passphrase to get on the Whitelist. I realise that it is a sacred thing in this community, and I will probably laugh hard at myself when I find it, right now I am reading the rules for the fifth time thoroughly, word by word and feel very stupid. But I love the way it forces all members to REALLY read the rules :)

I guess I shoild wait for the Whitelist before I join in on your standalone server, so I will see you in a few days when my weekend stupidity has faded :)

Welcome to the community! :) Hope you managed to find the passphrase, I believe it took me about 3 reads myself.

Good luck whitelisting and hope to see you soon

Kolja    0

Thank you all! great to get so many hellos back :) I finally found the passphrase yesterday, after like ten read throughs. Reading it aloud did the trick, and like everyone else I feel stupid for not finding it :)

And HURRAY! I just checked and I am now on the whitelist! can't believe my luck, thought it would take much longer.

So I'll see you on the standalone server soon, which times are people mostly online? and are there any special events coming up?

Hello Kolja, well done finding the passphrase hahaha. And gratz on getting approved with your whitelist!

Standalone I'm also going to check out very soon, I think people mostly play during servertime nighttime (6-10 in the evening hours?). Or just check out the server activity graphs in this picture in the first post: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-standalone-private-shard

It roughly shows the peaks of when people play!

See you!

nonting    0

haha - im so glad, im not the only one with this problem :D

Im also kind of amazed how brain-text-analyz can be so bad ... as if i kind of read the words, but not really. scrolling trou the text at least tre-four times, until it like magic appeard in the text.. as if it had always been there.... *lol

i so wanna join in now... can't wait