Server time: 2017-10-19, 23:26
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Frisia

Groups/clans you like to see in Standalone

Frisia    8

Okay fellows! same question as my other thread but this time we are in an other situation! We are at the begin of the Zombie apocalypse! Soooooo What groups/clan concepts do you like to see pop up in standalone?

I would like to see a group that represents the Chernarussian Police trying to contain the situation and help people out!

Moose    7

Do we know that we are at the beginning of the apocalypse yet? I thought the poll was still running.

Frisia    8

Do we know that we are at the beginning of the apocalypse yet? I thought the poll was still running.

Lets pretend for now. I change the thread when we have an awnser!

Clammy    0

Start apoc I would like to see gangs, as they would exist if the world JUST turned shit, I would also like to see military as its the start of the apoc and they would want to eradicate the zombies, also I would like to see police to take control of the gangs as the gangs would be claiming parts as their own.

Moose    7

Lets pretend for now. I change the thread when we have an awnser!

Well if it were the beginning I think it'd be fun to run into a local politician and his body guards + some of his other staff such as the secretary and janitor or something.

broz70    0

A group that took over a town and make into a community, were you could own your own house. I cant remember the groups name, hmm?

Samaritan    345

A group that took over a town and make into a community, were you could own your own house. I cant remember the groups name, hmm?

We tried that when the last SA server was up. We had to all move out after it was found by random KoS'ers...hopefully this time will be different.

broz70    0

We tried that when the last SA server was up. We had to all move out after it was found by random KoS'ers...hopefully this time will be different.

Yeah a group ran the city, but i cant remember their name.

Isak    0

I hope I can make my own group based on a swedish group of bank robbers. I'd have the members play diffrent people in the group. Use mostly pistols and shotguns and mabye one assault rifle. We'd be a group of survivors trying not to aquire items but to survive. We would be mostly neutral but as ex criminals I hope there would be a group trying to hunt us down. We would have already made a robbery in Chernarus and were on the run when the dead started to wake up.

Hex    31

I'd love to see some sort of police force or at least the remnents of a police force, being a hero group that takes people in and tries to bring some order back to the land! not a fantastically original idea, but one I'd adore seeing.

Cedrea    1

A group of rangers similar to the spartan rangers in the metro series. Pls guise!

SykoWolf    0

Remnants of a small Australian SAS reconnaissance team sent to gather information who were trapped in Chernarus after their pilot was killed and the black hawk stolen by Chernarussian Military defectors . (Aka my characters backstory basically :P )

Murdercool    29

I'd like to see a group of homeless people, like Lue's group 'The Lost and Found'.

Herr    0

A group of rangers similar to the spartan rangers in the metro series. Pls guise!

we iz rangers bro.

Snow    1

Remnants of a small Australian SAS reconnaissance team sent to gather information who were trapped in Chernarus after their pilot was killed and the black hawk stolen by Chernarussian Military defectors . (Aka my characters backstory basically :P )

SASR's backstory was kind of similar to that, but it disbanded months ago.

SykoWolf    0

SASR's backstory was kind of similar to that, but it disbanded months ago.

Oh? Well hopefully another SASR group pops up again. Definitely something my character would fit in with, not to mention my own military experience giving me a little bias as to what groups Id join :P

Cedrea    1

we iz rangers bro.

You iz but.. not spartan rangers D:

Herr    0

we iz rangers bro.

You iz but.. not spartan rangers D:

oh i get u yea.

I have a mission to bring a certain type of group to standalone on the side from my primary SA character, i just need to work harder on the backstory and find people who want to take it seriously and put their effort into their characters lol

#mafiaanyone

i have a story that explains the leader and 1 "cohort" being in chernarus but does not includde dates

#cut4SAlore