Sign in to follow this  
IAmJackBandit

Miscreated...Better than Standalone?

IAmJackBandit    77

[video=youtube]

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

No.

Most of the reason games seem better then SA is because they are farther in development.

Say anything you wan't but these guys got a huge head start since the game is running of an already-perfected engine that has been around for a while.

The vegetation looks good, the buildings look abandoned and the lighting is decent, that's about anything good I can say about it and most of it is dependent on an already developed engine. Players look like mannequins and very generic, animations are sub-par, gameplay seems bland and lacking, nothing impressive really.

simiskovich    0

Oh yeah, Remember guys that Survive the nights game? I heard that was better than standalone too, and what about H1Z1?

I really get rustled whenever a new zombie survival game comes out and people immediately attempt to compare it to DayZ. I do not see anything standing up to DayZ's standards in the near future, especially compared to the current standalone version, which is pretty darn nice.

Any game running in Cryengine looks nice and mostly runs well, but don't judge a book by it's cover.

//Oh yes, and let us not forget WarZ, rest in pieces you piece of shit.