Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:19
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
PandoraX3M

First Night on DayZ Standalone

PandoraX3M    0

So we were running around and the night was coming. So we figured alright lets get some food and water and settle down make a fire inside the northern jail building on the NWAF. So we do it. We make a fire and sit down and relax. In 2 minutes we dropped down to hypothermia and we freaked out. After logging out and reading around on the internet and other forums we found out that the fire will not work in buildings even tho you can make them in. So for all of you that are trying to survive a night in standalone... Make an outside fire... and sit next to it.. Cus if you don't... you'll be dead in 10 minutes. :)

Oldman    22

Me and fackmos were watching we were not sure if friendly.

Cedrea    1

Umm.. my fire seemed to work inside the fire station on the airifled. My temperature went up and as soon as I moved away from the fire the temperature started going down. Went from 35 to 36.7.

PandoraX3M    0

Alright... well we got out and we're next to a fire now and warming up. If anyone is running around like crazy trying to get warm feel free to come at the back of the northern jail building to warm up and have a nice chat. :)

Cedrea    1

On NWAF? Did you not see the freaking fire in the ATC or the fire in the fire station?

On NWAF? Did you not see the freaking fire in the ATC or the fire in the fire station?

We where at the ATC before and saw nothing. :P

DinoB    20

Had nice RP with you guise today, was pretty scary when that crazy bloak started humming outside the walls (pretty sure it was hatchback hue)

Hatch    0

Had nice RP with you guise today, was pretty scary when that crazy bloak started humming outside the walls (pretty sure it was hatchback hue)

Hehehehehehehhehe

Clammy    0

I logged on, 2 seconds later I had hypothermia, logged straight back out. NightsR2Stronk.

Frayzies    6

Fires work fine in barns - I camped out for about four hours in a barn up north today. Simply sat down, built my fire, piled a bit of fire-wood, and got my IRL book "Five Years in the French Foreign Legion" and banged out like five chapters.

If it weren't for DayZ Standalone night-time I would be getting much less reading done. c:

Toska    0

Fires work fine in barns - I camped out for about four hours in a barn up north today. Simply sat down, built my fire, piled a bit of fire-wood, and got my IRL book "Five Years in the French Foreign Legion" and banged out like five chapters.

If it weren't for DayZ Standalone night-time I would be getting much less reading done. c:

I second this. It seems to be working fine in open buildings like barns and the construction site building.

Also, good idea reading a book during the night. Might as well start learning Russian with the IG book.

Frayzies    6

So I just discovered that sitting or standing at the base of a tree while it's raining keeps you from getting wet.