Server time: 2017-10-23, 04:16
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
redspear461

Hazmat/Stalker skins

redspear461    3

So I've been eager to show some skins I think would be cool to implement into the game, I really am curious about what you guys think, so leave some good constructive criticism down below!

The first skin pack is Hazmat suits, it sounds silly to wear one in game (easy to be spotted, looks stupid, etc.), but I'm positive some hardcore survivalists, and doctors, heck maybe even more, would find this little skin pack entertaining, and add to a sense of realism when studying the dead, or healing infected men/women of Chernarus

[attachment=1390]

The next idea is to implement S.T.A.L.K.E.R skins into the game. Now Stalker in a sense doesn't look the most realistic when it comes to the current times our server is in, but I could really see these skins be put to good, realistic, and survivalistic ways in game. Say for instance groups like CTC or higher up groups could wear these prototype survivor skins, or maybe a engineer pioneered a new kind of armor, thus distributing these high grade suits to those survivors who deserve them.

[attachment=1392]

[attachment=1391]

[attachment=1393]

[attachment=1394]

Let me know what you guys think, I believe these skins could be used in a very realistic way, and would be great for some awesome Role Playing moments! :D

Valkerion    0

Been suggested multiple times across the years always denied for the fact that they are buggy as hell and just dont fit the lore in general.

As for the armored hazmat suit believe it was also suggested before but never really got anywhere

Mikachu    26

Hazmats are already IG

Stalker ones have mesh issues

use search :D

redspear461    3

Been suggested multiple times across the years always denied for the fact that they are buggy as hell and just dont fit the lore in general.

As for the armored hazmat suit believe it was also suggested before but never really got anywhere

Did read a forum post for them, a lot of people thought it would be a great idea. Maybe we could try at it again? :P

Fridge    0

Stalker skins have the most unrealistic kneecaps ever if you search it up they look pretty donger.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Search function!!!!!!!

FireMatt    1

Well we do have an experienced modeller in the dev team now so a lot more avenues have opened up for us.

Who knows? We might be able to get these working correctly :)

disclaimer: Please do not spam GeriX with skin suggestion PM's and such.

Mikachu    26

Hopefully cowboy hat fixed Soon TM ? ;)

Whats wrong with it?

the mesh and texture dont sync correctly which results in giant texture glitches IG