Server time: 2017-08-20, 11:55

Sign in to follow this  
NoobHunterAnzy

135.72- Serye Volki Frequency

*some noise is heard, followed by some static*

''Andrei! I think it's working!''

''Good work Nikolai! Now record this message and set it on repetative transmission''

''Da Andrei, right away.''

*a few secons of silence *

''You are on frequency 135.72 Hz belonging to Serye Volki transmitting from Wolf Den 2. If any lost Volki members hear this, please contact us immediately! All Chernarussian civilians who hear this are advised to contact us , so we can ensure your own safety. Over''

*after a few seconds of static, the transmission repeats. *

Jack kehoe    2

*Viktor is at his camp messing around with his radio then comes across this frequency*

Fellow wolves of Chernarus, It's Viktor. If you hear this I am doing well.

*You hear two beeps meaning the battery is about to die*

Fuck, I havent got much time. I'll be looking for you brothers. Glory to Volki, Death to their.....

*After a few seconds of static the signal cuts off*

Corks    3

*Korey hears the radio message in the background, he stands up and mumbles to himself*

Time to head back to chernarus then

*You hear a creak and a door slam*

Look out for me Andrei, I am coming

*You hear static and the radio cuts out after a while*

DJREX    0

*you hear the radio light up followed by a Russian voice*

Hello gentlemen its me Igor I was wondering were you all disappeared to. I still have the uniform its almost as comfy as sleep wear. anyways I hope to see you sometime soon.

*the static goes quite*

Corks    3

*Korey hears the transmission and laughs to himself*

I'm the traitor, ha don't lie to yourself

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

*there is a light static fuzz, followed by the familiar females voice*

Privyet Polkovnik. I do well, as Jinx may or may not of tell you. I found brother and should be back sometime soon, but brother not do well. He sick, so he sleep in cabin we found in mountain, he get better every day, and I should make return to South Zagoria here soon.

*you hear a distant, staticy cough in the background, as the male in the background begins to speak, she turns the transmission off for a moment*

I be in second, brother..

Ryadovoy Anastasia Borivich, sign off

Guest Alexx   
Guest Alexx

* Adrik Hear's a Scratchy Voice and Remembers hearing this voice *

* Hello Hello, Can anyone here me, I'm in the.... Radio Cut's off.. Then Screams F**KING RADIO!*

Conor    243

Kirill's radio sparks into life, he immediately sets his SVD down against a tree and shrugs his backpack off next to it.

He pulls down his hood and grabs his radio to respond to the message

"This is Kirill Savelli of the Serye Volki.

I am glad to hear your voice General Polkovnik!

A quiet burst of static can be heard

"I am currently about 20 miles north of south zagoria in the forests. I might make my re- Some static makes this part inaudible -oon. Only time can tell."

"But for now, stay safe my fellow wolves."

He pauses

"Glory to Volki!"

He releases the talk button on his radio and clips it back on to his belt before hoisting his rucksack onto his back, picking up his trusty SVD and pulling up his hood.

He looks up at the full moon through the trees before continuing on his trek.

snowman9852    9

*Hearing the Argument between the two mean over who is the traitor how presses down the broadcast button upon his radio*

"Glad to see the old gang is getting along ... long time no hear Buddy I hope when you come back you do the right thing and not fight us."

*He released the button leaving static over the radio before slipping the radio back into his pocket.*

"There all fucking idiots."

*Pavel hears Andreis Message, and frantically throws his stationary kit across the room and picks up his radio*

Hello General Polkovnik, Tajemnik Pavel Spillenski here, it has been too long my friend. I may possibly return soon, but for now, I will continue to enjoy the peaceful life of living camping out in the Black Forest. Hopefully, we will meet again once more, but for now, I'll remain here and enjoy what I can of life. I still have my uniform and my rifle somewhere in the hut!

Farewell Polkovnik, Glory to Volki and Death to their Prey!

*Pavel rests the radio back on his desk*

*Nikolai hears transmission from Korey*"

You traitor! Don't even try to show your face suka.

*Andrei overhears Nikolai's screaming and comes up to him*

NIKOLAI! Why are you shouting into the Radio? Have you drank an entire Vodka bottle all by yourself again Nikolai?

''Andrei, it was Korey... That suka...''

*Andrei pauses, remembering about his dissasolved Kapitan*

''It's in the past, brother, don't worry about him. We need to find our other Comrades!''

DarkStyle    27

I didnt drink the bottle. I drank 2 bottles. Sorry for shouting. I cant keep my voice down when i am drunk.

On the background your hear vodka bottle thrown into pieces.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

* A loud crack can be heard through the radio and a voice can be heard through the static *

" Hello...hello friend, I was told you were in need of some fire power to fight the good fight my friends, well today's your lucky day my friend"

* The radio goes quite and you can hear the moving of creates and banging around in the back ground *

" Ok ok my friends, I have AR10's, SVU, and a few creates of the good old glorious AKS, she'll do you proud friends da? This shippment will be a freebie, now I don't normally do this but I heard your leader was a glourous man"

* The sound of banging can be heard with the muttering of a man *

" I will drop them off somewhere safe, for you my friends rememeber who to call when your in a jam next time, oh and pain pills you find please send my way this headache, God it will not go away I have tried everything, any way till we meet friends"

* The static starts to pick up again *

"Yuri ove....r"

Sign in to follow this