Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:49

Sign in to follow this  
Sheen

Intro & Question

Sheen    0

Hi all,

I'm new to Day Z, but not RP. I'm interested in playing on the standalone version. However, I have a question about the whitelist application - do I still need to submit GUID and PID information if I am not planning on playing the Arma 2 version?

Going to submit my app soon - hope to cross paths with you all in the future!

The whitelist application is currently only for the DayZ Mod. So, to whitelist for the Standalone server you'll just need to enter your Standalone GUID (it is the same as your ArmA 2 GUID if you were wondering). As far as I know, it's an automatic Standalone whitelist so there is no wait.

I'd like to welcome you to DayZRP and I hope you enjoy your time.

Take it easy man :)

Hello and welcome :)

As far as I know you need to white list to be able to enter your GUID for either the mod or standalone. As we also currently expect all to follow the same rules as the Mod for standalone then I do not see why they would have taken away the white listing application.

Also the white list for Standalone is not automatic nor immediate, the Admins need to manually enter each GUID and this can take time.

I hope this helps. :)

Samaritan    247

Hello and welcome to the community...looks like your questions have been answered above :)

Sheen    0

Thanks for responding all! When I asked my questions I didn't know that standalone also had GUID. I have submitted my whitelist app...now it's time to wait!

welcome to the community Sheen. Everything it says to do to get into the dayzRP mod is the same for standalone

you dont have to play on the mod to enjoy the SA but you need to whitelist and all that jazz.

Good luck :3