Server time: 2017-08-23, 02:38

Sign in to follow this  
Dougie

General Consensus

Dougie    23

How is everyone RPing in SA? What time period are you guys roleplaying in?

I've been playing as if it's very soon after the outbreak and most of the people I have met have been doing the same but I think everyone should make some sort of agreement on how to role play it now, so we can avoid awkward situations IG where one person says its 3 years after and the other says it's just happened.

I know the Official Lore is being worked on and we'll have to wait for that but I think some sort of foundation or at least a time frame agreed on by the people who are playing right now would be nice!

Hex    31

Personally I've been going off anywhere from 3 weeks to about a month or two, it seems to fit the general vibe of the land.

Smith    1

Personally I've been going off anywhere from 3 weeks to about a month or two, it seems to fit the general vibe of the land.

That's the timeframe I've been using. It makes the most sense, in my eyes.

Haven't played the RP SA server at all, only recently got SA (thank you max <3) and I've just been playing regular servers to get used to it. But I'd probably say RP as if the outbreak is fairly recent.

Oldman    22

I don't give people specifik numbers so their immersion is not to be broken by me.

Vesper    0

Haven't ran into anyone yet on SA, but it'd be nice to know what everyone is thinking so there are no awkward moments. It seems everyone is going with the 'fresh' idea so I think I'll just stick with that.

Dougie    23

As I said I've been RPing it like that not giving an exact timeframe but tonight I told I guy I've never killed anyone and he replied with something along the lines of

"It's been years now and you've still not killed anyone"

So I didn't know if I was playing wrong and I was curious as to what everyone else thought.

Hex    31

As I said I've been RPing it like that not giving an exact timeframe but tonight I told I guy I've never killed anyone and he replied with something along the lines of

"It's been years now and you've still not killed anyone"

So I didn't know if I was playing wrong and I was curious as to what everyone else thought.

While I personally cant blame people for this kinda thing, its pretty hard to pull the general mentality away from the current mod, its certainly going to take alot of time for people to get back into the correct timeframe and changing their characters back to the fear of the time

I'm a crazy person so if someone asks how long I've been around I will just talk about something random or tell them how nice the zombie behind them looks.

I'm a crazy person so if someone asks how long I've been around I will just talk about something random or tell them how nice the zombie behind them looks.

How did you become crazy? Being a month into the infection wouldn't turn you insane

for me I dont give specific numbers but i make it out to be about about 2-3 weeks

I've met about three people. one person is always with me(mantis). Then I met Igor on neaf. then i met tamaster when he was streaming when mantis and I were done finding food and water. i would say 2-3 weeks since everyone has still been friendly.

Dougie    23

Alright well everyone who has replied or seen this thread can hopefully agree that anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months is a good time period.

Appreciate the replies guys hope to meet you all out there!

Vesper    0

How did you become crazy? Being a month into the infection wouldn't turn you insane

You don't know that maybe he saw his family eaten which is enough to flip someone's switch or maybe he was just a nut before the outbreak.

But is it a month into the infection? Who said that?

I'm just experimenting at the moment, calm the farm.

I think it looks more like 4-5 years after the outbreak due to the lack of zombies.

Mr Gingee    2

Also right, you can go mental in like 4 days without sufficient water and food supplies if you was like locked in a small home. You know what I am saying matey boy.

I have had alittle RP, but not much in standalone.

I usually play the standalone around 3:00 server time(front page time)

calming the farm is hard. Especially when I have a signature full of nipples. Do you think it is hard for me to calm my tits? It is hard.

Murdercool    32

I've just been role-playing as it being quite close to the start.

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

- Group of guys runs up

- They scream "WHO ARE U WHO ARE U"

- Then spam "Can I try on your beret?" (Wtf seriously?)

- I try to leave, they initiate

- I get behind wall and shot through it

10/10 RP

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

- Group of guys runs up

10/10 RP

Well i saw the aftermath of a guy who got robbed for his pants and didn't comply.

Burgz    6

- Group of guys runs up

10/10 RP

If you're going to moan on the forums, at least give the entire story mate.

You were being completely rude literally the entire time. I asked if I could try your beret on, you say no. I say I just want to try it, not keep it. You say no, I plead. You run, we initiate. You try to not comply. You die.

Reedyy    0

- Group of guys runs up

10/10 RP

11/10 RP

Initiated on by 4 players

tries to shoot us with one bullet

nice no value for life, today we robbed two people and spent 30 minutes with both of them RPing afterwards, don't be hypocritical.