Server time: 2017-10-19, 10:58
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
cazr

RP Ideas

cazr    0

I've just started play RP again after a while away and I was trying to think of an interesting character to play.

And I was curious what type of characters have you guys thought of before or would like to see around?

Russian elite soldier/pilot that crashed c-130 into ocean 10 km out from Chernarus but swam to land and killed all of and now roam the land

Hatch    0

Russian elite soldier/pilot that crashed c-130 into ocean 10 km out from Chernarus but swam to land and killed all of and now roam the land

dude....don't steal my idea....

It's my idea aswell

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

my idea is still to RP a stupid 18 year old playing DayZ when the apocalypse started, and using the survival skills he got from the game to survive

Hatch    0

It's my idea aswell

That's what all the other new DayZRP players said!

KpopKilla    74

Most unique character I ever played was John Brown. Where most people played as super soldiers, Brown was an accountant who was in the neighborhood watch. It's always fun to hear players talk about wars and conflicts with other groups and you just end the conversation with "Well I was in the neighborhood watch so I know how it is man."

The point I'm trying to make is don't put much thought into it. Form a basic story and let your character develop in game.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

be a pirate

Mush    2

Hobo or teachers sound cool.

You could also be a shopkeeper, Chernarussian - make it unique!

And welcome back, I remember you - didn't you initiate on all of Altar? ;)

Irish druggy now my favourite character yet. There was also an old tourist man Bert who believed chernarus was like this before the apocalypse.

you could be an american-italian who was in Chernarus on "Business" days before the outbreak

oh wait.

Be an irishman

Jamma    4

I've just started play RP again after a while away and I was trying to think of an interesting character to play.

And I was curious what type of characters have you guys thought of before or would like to see around?

Where the fuck have you been?

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

my idea is still to RP a stupid 18 year old playing DayZ when the apocalypse started, and using the survival skills he got from the game to survive

I was thinking about a character who played dayz before the outbreak, now, almost 3 years later, he's slowly learning he's in a video game.

Lol what if.

Be like Swaglord Jenkins. He doesn't need a back story, because he has swag.

But yeah, could always try Chernarussian locals, or just a civilian in general. Be it from whatever country you want, a good back story behind the character is what makes a character unique.

Jamma    4

I restarted Norsefire, you should join.

Burgz    6

Related to your idea Icyz, mine was that I came to gamesCon in Chernarus. So I have knowledge and stuff, but not that great with weapons and shit.

Was thinking of making a group idea too, kids from like the hotel they were staying at. All catching the coach to gamescon, everyone dies; shit gets real and kids form a group.

Malvarik    7

I love playing my pyschopath, Dr. Zedler is such a fun character. So who wants to be part of my next experiment? :D