Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:10

Sign in to follow this  
GunZik

Whitelist

Question

GunZik    0

Today approved a statement on the White List

But the play I still can not

I entered my GUID for DayZ SA probyval access the server I kicked from server and check whether I was right all right mb still have not brought in a white sheet?

3 answers to this question

- Standalone private shards are here! I have rented one from FragNet, the whitelist is now active. The whitelist system is not the same as in DayZRP mod and has to be updated manually. We are updating the whitelist about 2 times a day, so if you've entered your GUID and still can't join the server - be patient! Other than that, the server is quite unstable and crashes often, not sure if it is the game provider or just buggy DayZ. Hopefully with the new 0.50 update things will get better.

Troubleshooting:

be patient

I believe the admins update the whitelist on the standalone server 2 times a day so therefore you will have to wait for your turn.

Have fun!

Going to solve this as the solution has been given.

Solution:

- Standalone private shards are here! I have rented one from FragNet, the whitelist is now active. The whitelist system is not the same as in DayZRP mod and has to be updated manually. We are updating the whitelist about 2 times a day, so if you've entered your GUID and still can't join the server - be patient! Other than that, the server is quite unstable and crashes often, not sure if it is the game provider or just buggy DayZ. Hopefully with the new 0.50 update things will get better.

/Solved.