Server time: 2017-08-22, 11:21

Sign in to follow this  
Uolla

369.22 - Lipari's Frequency

Uolla    0

**Robert Lipari sits down on the ground and assembles the radio he found**

**Frequency noises can be heard**

"Hey..... hello?! Anyone here?!.... I'm Robert.... hello?! I'm in... uh... Elektrozavodsk... or whatever it's called... I'm stuck... I need help! I've got no food, no weapons, no drinks.... please... come and help me! I'm not even from this Country... don't know shit about this place!"

**Transmission cuts off**

*Leo turns on his radio*

Your out of food? In Elektrozavodsk? That can't be possible.Check the store near the school in the center of the town,There should be some food.Id recommend getting a fire axe or crow bar because you might run into a few undead,Keep tight and always be on your feet!

*Leo looks at the sky,and lays the radio down thinking about if remembers where some supplies could be*

Uolla    0

**Robert Lipari picks up the radio fastly.**

"Yo, yo, hey man! Hey! Listen... uh... I'm stuck at the goddamn hospital... second floor. Can you believe this shit was empty? I cannot move, man. Got no goddamn weapon, they will eat the shit outta me, bro!"

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

*Ray picks up his radio*

Hey man i'm stuck too, which hospital you on?

Got any sausage on you?

Uolla    0

**Robert Lipari picks up the radio fastly.**

"You sure, bro? I'm at the one with the campfire outside. I've got nothing on me, else from painkillers and bandages."

"I'm up to the roof, bro. I can see the whole fuckin' town from here!."

*Leo hears the transmissions and quickly picks up his radio*

Ok the best thing to do,What was your name again?...No time for that! Ok If you are trapped,the best thing to do is try make a entrance.Use the entrance and make a dash,straight north and KEEP TO THE ROAD,as the forests will kill you themselves.

*Leo switches his radio off and runs to tell his superior*

Uolla    0

"FUCKIN' SHIT!! NOOO! YOOO! FUCK OFF ME!! FUCK!! FUCK!!"

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

*Ray keys his radio*

No no don't listen to that boy the first rule of survival when lost is to stay put, you're a roof dweller now boy the paint chips are good eating mix it with crushed rocks and a bit of rain water. You're a hospital roofer now boy I dun been up here a year now.

*Ray snickers before shutting his radio off*

Uolla    0

"Tried to reach that fuckin' Liquor store, almost got killed... shit, shit, shit! Yo, should I live on this fuckin' roof alone for the rest of my life?!"

*Leo tunes back in*

We were going to sent a few Volki men down but seem the other man will help,Good luck

*Leo changes his Freq*

Uolla    0

"Yo, yo, man, you there?! Shit, what's Volki? A sort of police? Come on! Send someone, dude!"

"Hey, hey, come on! Don't leave me in here all alone! I need a group, I need someone, I'm going crazy in here, dude, anyone?!"

snowman9852    9

*Jinx flicks through random channels bored and hungry through the night then the mans voice only to push down the transmission button with a chuckle*

"So you are the idiot stuck on the roof that Leo has been talking about.. uh I should be down there later looking for supplies if you are still stuck up there I guess i'll help you down but I am going to laugh my ass off at you."

*With that said he placed his radio down before going back to bed.*

Sign in to follow this