32 members have voted

1. 1. best teamname ?

• Prud Lakers
    • Berezino City Thunder
    • Pobeda Grizzlies
    • TP Rockets
    • Cherno Celtics

The Clown    1

So finally Pejay got the game and will be able to play online with me.

But: For a real team we'd need three more players. Muntz got a spot reserved but I'm not sure when he actually can get the game so there are three possible spots in this team, even though one person might have to get benched once Muntz arrives :D

Pejay and me are most experienced in playing guards so we could use some big guys ! I'm up for playing SG/SF but Pejay seems to be set that he has to be the PG. We'll probably end up playing small ball but that's fine with me ;>

Soooo, NBA players of DayZRP: Post your applications now in this thread and have the chance of being part of something great !

Also, give us a vote on the teamname poll or post your own ideas in the thread.

It's about basketball, yes?

We need a team mascot, if you're interested....

Sure, I'll give you that little something you need to win before a game

Smith    1

Ah, don't have it for PC, wouldn't really wanna be a centre anyway :P Interested in seeing some footage of this, though!

pejay    1

Sure me and Charles can be cheerleaders :troll:

Application accepted. You're officialy the Prud Lakers new cheerleaders!

Husky    0

Sure me and Charles can be cheerleaders :troll:

Application accepted. You're officialy the Prud Lakers new cheerleaders!

Fuck yeah let's go

0801soccer-cheerleader-guy.jpg

Lil_Beefy    0

Sadly I don't have it on PC and my PC couldn't handle it either.

I'd hope some of you guys could get recordings for us who can't play, I think it'd be cool.

The Clown    1

Sadly I don't have it on PC and my PC couldn't handle it either.

I'd hope some of you guys could get recordings for us who can't play, I think it'd be cool.

My PC is too bad to run it on decent/high graphics AND record, but AFAIK Pejay has a beast of a machine, maybe he will :)

kladetto    0

I just finished my 2nd season with the Chicago Bulls as a SF in Career Mode. Just won the title against OKC crushing Durant in the Finals. Unfortunately I don't have such a "Valid" version of the game. This might give me the incentive to pick it up tomorrow.

-edit- If I do pick up the game I wouldn't mind playing C as I do play a pretty mean game in the paint down low.

The Clown    1

I just finished my 2nd season with the Chicago Bulls as a SF in Career Mode. Just won the title against OKC crushing Durant in the Finals. Unfortunately I don't have such a "Valid" version of the game. This might give me the incentive to pick it up tomorrow.

-edit- If I do pick up the game I wouldn't mind playing C as I do play a pretty mean game in the paint down low.

Sounds nice dude. But if you enjoy SF more than C don't worry bout it. I grab 15 rebounds a game with my 6'8 SF so I suppose so could you if you don't wanna be a pure big man.

I only put that in because a team of 5 6'0-6'3 PGs probably wouldn't do too well online :)

Isn't NBA rugby?

You want some, mate ? I'll fuckin give you some !

[video=youtube]

This ain't rugby maaaaan...

The Clown    1

Oh god, 2K on PC. I had nightmares after playing 2k14 on PC. How well does the game run?

Runs good for me. But not gonna lie, to run it smoothly on high graphics (since it's the next gen version now) you need a pretty good PC. And even with that some people DO have problems.

But afaik 2k already fixed most issues by now.

Nihoolious    1248

Oh god, 2K on PC. I had nightmares after playing 2k14 on PC. How well does the game run?

Runs good for me. But not gonna lie, to run it smoothly on high graphics (since it's the next gen version now) you need a pretty good PC. And even with that some people DO have problems.

But afaik 2k already fixed most issues by now.

I might pick it up then. Finished two My Career campaigns with the Kings and Heat on 2k14 PS3 and would love to play on next gen without buying a new console.

Clammy    0

Sounds nice dude. But if you enjoy SF more than C don't worry bout it. I grab 15 rebounds a game with my 6'8 SF so I suppose so could you if you don't wanna be a pure big man.

I only put that in because a team of 5 6'0-6'3 PGs probably wouldn't do too well online :)

Isn't NBA rugby?

You want some, mate ? I'll fuckin give you some !

-video-

This ain't rugby maaaaan...

So.. Basketball? :troll: