Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Chernov

Leaving

Chernov    0

Well, here I am. Feels like its been ages since I first joined this community. I've made a lot of friends, but recently things have been different. I have found in my time here as of late that I have been dealing more and more with people in this community that are just childish, rude and the kind of person you really want to get as far away from as possible. I won't sound like a baby crying about my problems, because that's not how I deal with them. But in short, I need a break.

I have just had my fill of dealing with certain people for a while, and have no desire to talk about how aggravating people have been. I love this community to death, but people have just been sorry to say it headaches to me. Coming on to ts and to the game, and no I am not going into details. This has already become far more of a rant than I wanted it to be and I have sounded stupid enough.

Point is, I enjoyed my time here but I need to take a break. Goodbye, not that anyone really cares.

Mush    2

Met you in-game last night I'm pretty sure - was nice roleplay.

Sad to see you go, hope to see you back. :)

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

No Species you cant go. its not fair :(

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

?

Inside joke. But still dont go.

Chernov    0

?

These inside jokes are part of why I am leaving. I'm not fucking blind to what people have been saying about me behind my back.

Herr    0

?

These inside jokes are part of why I am leaving. I'm not fucking blind to what people have been saying about me behind my back.

chill bro, a bit of humor never killed anybody.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

?

No I wasnt flaming it was just a joke because at one time or another someone joined a channel of mine in RP TS and I thought it was Species and then I thought it was you and then it turned out to be neither.

Samaritan    344

Sometimes we need to take a break from things and it's obvious that you have your reasons for needing one. It's not nice to hear that your leaving because of how others are making you feel. You will return when you are ready to. I mean it when I say I wish you the very best until you decide to return.

People do care.

o7 fella!

Chernov    0

chill bro, a bit of humor never killed anybody.

Trust me its not humor. I have recently seen how much people have talked about me behind my back over time while I have been here. That, coupled with the fact that it was people I considered friends and was always nice to, plus people just being rude for no good reason is why I need a break. So I can chill.

Vesper    0

I'm actually pretty upset to see you go especially under these circumstances. I wish you the best on your break and hope you come back soon. :)

Chernov    0

Rip chernov just remember you can talk to me for days any day :) o7

Thanks m8, but I think I am done talking.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

And also I have never talked about you behind your back, I always thought you were a nice guy in the various clan I have been in with you.

Valkerion    0

Rip chernov just remember you can talk to me for days any day :) o7

Thanks m8, but I think I am done talking.

Awww :(

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

#RAH4lyf

#never5get

#takecare

o7

:( This was not nice to see today, have a good break and keep in touch

o7

Chernov    0

After much discussion with my friends and regardless of people being childish, I have decided to stay. And to all those saying wow leaves for not even a day: I dont care ;)