Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:16

Sign in to follow this  
Red

[DayZRP-IC] The Huntsman

Red    138

This is an RP experiment. More places might come soon! Stay In character when you post in this thread please.

Role play as you would with your character. This gives us the ability to RP whilst not actually being in game.

TheHuntsman_zpseb7fdc75.png

Welcome to The Huntsman, an old deserted pub located in Chernogorsk.

There is a sign outside of the bar saying: "No infected here! Close door behind you"

The door is slightly ajar. Once inside you can see a few chairs laying on the ground as if it's former inhabitants had to leave in a hurry. Despite the eerie feel of the area, you feel inclined to rest up here.

There is hard liquor stashed behind the bar for you to take.

Whatever you wish to do next is up to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mush    2

//Will you be here regularly? If so, this is amazing. I love things like this - I encourage them.

Time to head down south!

SatansNightOut    105

Which pub!? There's like 6 of them in Cherno. xD

Edit: Guess I should have paid more attention to the picture. Nm!

Matt    21

*Dr Brown pulls out a stool and shouts for the barman*

Great seems its just me and the fucking rats.

//This is an IC threads folks not an actual thing ingame.

//Well shit, ran down from NWAF and still trying to find it right now. Probably explains why I can't find it after checking so many pubs :P

Mush    2

*Dr Brown pulls out a stool and shouts for the barman*

Great seems its just me and the fucking rats.

//It should be an IC thing, these sort of things are brilliant.

*Henry pulls up a chair and relaxes... He throws his bag to his side and opens it, reaching inside for a can of sorts. He pulls out a can of Pepsi...*

"Ah... Finally. It's good to finally sit down for a moment."

*He cracks up the can of Pepsi and begins to sip from it lightly.*

*Suddenly, the door slammed shut. Someone else approached him... The man was hooded, about six feet tall and carrying a large rifle.*

"Hello there, Henry. I've been watching you..."

*The room went silent, slowly, Henry put his can on the table. He stumbles from his chair and reaches for his pistol. Looking into the soul of the towering man, he knew who he was...*

"Is... That... You?!"

*Unknown walked into the bar and took of his 501st beret and saw the situation going on.*

"Uhm, what the fuck is going on?"

*Unknown raised his ar-10 ready to fire*

Red    138

*Alessandro Hears noise coming from the pub downstairs. He pressed himself from his bed and quietly grabbed a hold of the scoped Mosin Nagant he had found a few days ago in Berenzino. He sneaked downstairs and peeked around the corner into the bar. He saw four individuals.*

"Alright, let's keep it calm here. Nobody needs to die today." Alessandro said in an attempt to defuse the situation as he appeared from around the corner. His rifle was slightly raised into the direction of 'Unknown' and the other man carrying the large rifle.

"We all have a common enemy out there. Let's just all remain calm before things go south, alright?" he pleaded as he felt his hands trembling in fear of having fire at other human beings.

Matt    21

*Matt Raises his head slowly putting down his drink on the table*

Ye gents listen to what the lady says and have a drink we all should be having a good time and getting drunk!

Doc    3

*Everyone is sitting around talking and having a few pints. All of a sudden, the door is hit with some extreme force and opens slightly. Dobromil Reznicek strolls on in.*

Hello everyone! Looks like there is still a restaurant standing here in my city. My restaurant, the "Lvi hlava", is just a few blocks away, but I fear she is no longer functional! May I speak to the owner of this establishment? I am Dobromil.

*Dobromil stands there waiting for a reply.*

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

*Zakhar comes in with his pistol raised in the air scanning through the door way, he relizes this place has people in it and holsters his pistol*

Хороший денек!

(Good day!)

*He looks for a free chair at the bar counter then sits down on one of them, in the meanwhile he notices Dobromil*

Hello Dobromil, come sit here.

*He taps the bar counter*

Hey! 2 shots of Vodka please, leave the bottle here.

*He waits for his order to be served*

Sign in to follow this