Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:28

Sign in to follow this  
Pestol

Improved basebuilding

So the new basebuilding system is really great, but there are two issues ive come across.

1. Can't choose the height of your build. So that means we are not able to build on roofs. And for example if you try to place a storage box inside a wooden shack it will barely stick through the floor. Imagine if you could raise objects to place stoves and wooden boxes inside shacks and other houses, that goes for campfires too. *Cough epoch building system Cough*

2. Second issue that I have is sandbags and tanktraps can't be placed close to each other due to random objects or the sandbags itself is too close. Sometimes even the gun you're holding in your hand or a dead zombie is too close to be able to place something down.

It would be great if the script could ignore other objects and allow people to place things closer to each other.

EDIT: Something I totally forgot about is the ability to maintain sandbags. Would be a neat feature to have

There is base building in Standalone?

There is base building in Standalone?

Oh fuck wrong section *facepalm*

someone move to DayzRP mod Suggestions plz? :)

/Moved to Mod Suggestions

GeriX    0

Yeah I agree, but building in heights has tos habe some limitation, otherwise it could be abused. +1

Igi    4

Like I said in another post to you, I'm going to be looking into expanding the base-building system vastly for the next update. This includes a new placement method as well as tons of new items (hopefully).

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

+1. I like the idea :)