Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:23
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Vanu

New Survivilist washed ashore

Vanu    0

[iC] Journal Entry #1:

I thought I was dead, but I guess luck saved me this time when I swam ashore on this unknown island the brutal waves has brought us. As for today, I'm gonna keep a record on this old green journal I found in a broken shed with nothing written in it. The journal is in good condition with a pen inside, except a huge scratch that was made in the back of the book. So if anyone finds it when I die, they will know my story. My name is Victoria McCloud - or Vanu you can call me. I was a survivalist since the zombie outbreak with my partner Ty Franke or T... you can call him. We were great partners in surviving. We knew the woods too well, and stayed away from cities. We lived a peaceful life... until a storm came upon us when we were fishing and washed us away in sea into a unknown course. Our boat capsized.. and we got split up in the process. I washed ashore and fell unconscious on the beach from fatigue. What made me wake up and ran? The sounds of the dark... grucim growling of a undead running towards me... my heart jumped and race as I got up and sprinted for life into the safe woods until it got calm and my heart pounded for ages.

As for I'm feeling now.... sad... but determined to find him. I know.. or have a feeling he as well washed ashore. I worry about his safety. I have nothing on me..... only the clothes I wore and the wet life jacket I got rid of... and this journal with me to keep company. I'm worried now... wondering in the unknown.. how many undead their were, or is their any civilization here.

Following this road and writing in this journal under a tree until I have energy to walk again. I haven't had food or water for a day.. hoping to find something as a trek along looking for any sign of farmhouse or something. I will end this journal today, hoping to write another day when I feel better.

- ....... always run.... always move

OOC:

Hey everyone, hoped you like the journal entry. Name is Alicia, or Victoria IG. I'm not that great in English but love writing stories. I am new to DayRP but very familiar with role-playing because of past gaming experience. I won't be online often as I am in college, but hopefully to have a blast. Not sure if I going to play Arma 2 or standalone yet, probably both with the same storyline I have in mind. Hopefully I was thinking to write a journal but not sure where to put that on forums or where I should put it in my own profile. Please be patient if you meet me in game because I live in Canada and the ping for me might be 100-300 :P. Hope to see all of you survivalists out there.....

One question though, when I got white-listed it asked for standalone GUID and I put the same one I put in whitelist page... is it the same? I guess I'll find out when I try to log in on both. I forgot which GUID I put xD sorry haha[/font]

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Seems good enough.

Would like to see your character develop ingame :thumbsup:

Masulii    25

Hello and welcome to the community! :)

Interesting read for the beginning :P Good to see something like that once in a while :)

When you whitelisted and asked your GUID, the answer is: Maybe (I had same one but some had different one :/)

There are a lot of people outside of Europe / Nordic (aka, server location :P) and they are doing fine around here, only a little bit bigger latency, that is all ;)

If you have any questions / problems, feel free to ask them :P

Good luck whitelisting!

Burgz    6

Welcome to the server, oh and by the way, Chernarus isn't an island if that's what you were referring to :P

Vanu    0

Thanks, not going to be online often but promise journal entries once and awhile. For the whitelist thing I'll find out. And no, I was referring as 'land' not a island... if I said island then woops :S lol! Excited to play with my friend to develop a story and all of you.

Chernov    0

Welcome to the community. Usually in these hello threads its just hi my name is, so its nice to see how much effort you are putting into your rp especially this early. Message me or any of the community helpers with questions :)

McDugals    39

First off welcome to DayZRP! The community here is awesome and the staff is very helpful!

Here is a list of staff members, the ones in Orange are the best to talk to when it comes to all your questions and such!

If you are looking to join any groups this will be your best place to start looking! The B-17 is the friendliest group on here and we have great health care!

In addition here is a list of places where you may find other players to RP with!

Just remember, always watch your back, keep your weapons clean, and keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

Hey there Alicia, welcome to DayZRP :) Nice story you have started there!

Let us know if you need any help with anything :)

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Hey there Alicia, welcome to DayZRP :) Nice story you have started there!

Let us know if you need any help with anything :)

ythis