Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:22

Sign in to follow this  
Sparta

DayZRP; It's been too long.

Sparta    0

WOW.

The power of youtube, it's magic...

I first discovered DayZRP back in 2012, and now we're reaching the end of 2014, and after almost a full year of being away, I happened to come across a DayZRP video, once again.

I used to roll with the Rising Freeborns (The roughest and toughest bandit squad in OG DayZRP >;] ), and to my dismay they've disbanded. However, I will most definitely be making a return to this server, asap.

I used to have a ton of free time to roll around and play with the gang, however, now I am currently serving Active Duty with the US navy, and have only a few hours a night to myself, while on shore.

That in no way means I won't be patrolling Cherno once again. Expect a visit! Hopefully some merry band of Bandits could use a little mercenary work done and hire me. We'll see how this all plays out.

TL;DR.

I really missed you guys. The community, the servers, the server staff. Ya'll are incredible, and I certainly am happy to have found you folks once again. I'll try and be a bit more permanent this time.

Sky    1

Oh man, RF, that brings back some memories. I remember robbing Logics with a few friends once, and before long had an RF attack chopper bearing down on us. Good times :D

Welcome back mate!

Welcome back man! :D

Bryan    0

Welcome back!

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

welcome back! Always great to see people returning.

Murdercool    32

Welcome back man! It has been a lot time damn.. Yeah as people have said lots of things have changed within game. :)

Tomeran    3

An ol'timer returns! Welcome back and hope you enjoy dayzrp. :D

Dont be surprised if you dont see a whole lot of veterans left. I think I can count the number of 2012 people left on my hands by now. T'is a shame.

sthap it guys you all make me feel like a 2014 scrub :P welcome back non the less ;)

Sparta    0

Just like my first time coming to DayZ RP; You guys sure know how to make a person feel welcomed... Done with work, download's finished, gonna hop on in soon. Gearin' up and rollin' out.

Doc    3

All these old members! So many feels! Welcome back man!