Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:25

should i stay or should i go, you decide.

Guest angoloz

Guest angoloz

SO the past 2 weeks for me on Dayzrp have been very bad that's all i can say most of you don't know me but the ones that do know me think i am a prick and an easily pissed of player.

if you want me to leave comment ... GO!

if you want me to stay comment ... Stay.

Well this sure ain't an attention seeking thread.

Honestly couldn't give a toss whether you stay or not fella and I doubt many here care either, so don't be arrogant enough to think we care and that you'll actually take into consideration our "votes".

Leave or stay, who gives a shite.

• Emerald

Honestly couldn't give a toss whether you stay or not fella and I doubt many here care either, so don't be arrogant enough to think we care and that you'll actually take into consideration our "votes".

Another lovely reply from Murray.

Stay, Angoloz, just lay low for a while and get that level down.

Another lovely reply from Murray.

Stay, Angoloz, just lay low for a while and get that level down.

I agree what Murray said, lovely or not.

Guest angoloz

did i ask for you to be a cunt ... no i was just asking how many people like me if they would like me to leave the server or stay on the server.

and as for attention seeking why the fuck would i want your attention ?

go fuck your self

did i ask for you to be a cunt ... no i was just asking how many people like me if they would like me to leave the server or stay on the server.

go fuck your self

I'm surprised he got unbanned lol.

go fuck your self

I understand that responses like this is provoking and you feel like you don't want to let these kinds of things slide because you take them as insults perhaps. But with that being said it really seems like a bad way to respond to such things. At the end haters gonna hate and at some point you just have to accept it and turn the other cheek.

It's pretty obvious that there are people who want you to stay. And there might be some that don't want to stay, but don't leave because of the people who want you gone. Instead stay because of those who wants you to stay! You may have a flawed past here but you don't really don't have to have a flawed future. I'm telling you people will forget all that stuff before you know it if you just make an effort to change. But it all starts with you and ends with you. In the end it all comes down to you!

And I believe in you dude! :)

• Legend

go fuck your self

If that language keeps up, there might not be a point in this thread at all.

Just saying.

go fuck your self

If that language keeps up, there might not be a point in this thread at all.

Just saying.

+1

go fuck your self

Chill out man. If you don't want my attention, along with the many other fine denizens of this community, don't make a silly thread like this in the WRONG section of the forums?

Is this an event? Really?

Besides, I'm not arsed if you stay or go, I don't really know you, but what I do know is it doesn't warrant the publicity its getting. Lets be honest, you've already decided yourself whether you're going to stick around, so I don't see the point in this thread at all but other than to see if any of us will start crying at the possibility of your exit.

Seriously.