Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:23

"SSL Can't Connect" Error

Whenever I try to connect to the server, I get the message "SSL Can't Connect Error" as soon as I get to the leaderboard. Wen i click "ok" I get to the next loading screen and the game crashes. Any suggestions as to what this might be and how to fix it?

• MVP

DO THIS FIRST:

Make sure you are updated to Dayz Version 1.7.5.1 and the newest Arma 2 Beta Patch (which you can download here).

I've looked around for a while and this was all I could find on the issue: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?143091-Secure-ID-progress/page4

EDIT: Here is another thread referencing the same problem: http://zombies.nu/forum/threads/2940/

Are you trying to join the server with the correct files?

I only found a few threads about the same issue that you're dealing with, but it is a very rare bug. I would suggest you try doing everything listed in that thread, and if that doesn't work, try to reinstall Arma 2 and Arma OA.

• MVP

I don´t know if the SSL Message is the error causeing gamecrash.

I got that message everytime, but i get into the server anyway.

I don´t even know what that message means... It´s just always been there for me :P

• MVP

I don´t know if the SSL Message is the error causeing gamecrash.

I got that message everytime, but i get into the server anyway.

I don´t even know what that message means... It´s just always been there for me :P

It means that your computer can't connect to the server using SSL, which is basically an authentication transport protocol for the computer. If you're having the problem I'd suggest doing the same thing I posted earlier.

• MVP

It´s just there.

Never have any problems to connect. No random kicks or anything...