Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:33

Have you seen this girl?

Almost in every village, there is a piece of paper taped on a wall. The writing looks scrawly and a picture is attached to the paper.

1771c619a729488a81b45f75137ceace_1.jpg

Have you seen this girl? Her name is Lana, and she is 5 years old. I lost her when all this misery begun. She loves animal, maybe someone saw her near a farm. Any information will be rewarded! Just make a note, I will check these papers recently.

• MVP

This poor Chernarussian girl shall be found.

Stay strong brother. If she appears in our travels I will take personal responsibility for her safety. As a grieving father myself I empathize with you and my heart yearns to see you two reunited.

For Lana!

[[Cool idea mate!]]

• MVP

Whatever helps you keep your sanity. As long as this does not affect your ability to find Lana and care for her.

I for one cannot function without my self-prescribed medication. My hands shake and the emotions flow free without them.

The vivid memories of watching my wife and daughters turn into those foul creatures. The way I fled, weeping like a child. My cowardice in not ending their endless torment... One day, I will find them and one day I will bring this to a close so I can at least have some closure.

Nevertheless, I forget myself, I feel for you and I will make this a priority.

While scouting, I believe I saw a little girl north of Polana, entering the forest to the North toward Dubina. I was unable to approach, due to engaging zombies at the time. Had I been able to evade the horde quicker, I might have been able to confirm the girl's identity... so, it's the least I can offer.

*walking down the street, a piece of paper is seen through the peripherals with a photograph and some scratchy writing*

*as i approach i start to read the sign, when suddenly a vague memory pops into mind...*

*flash*

*the wind is churning the leaves on the ground, causing them to fluidly dance, the sun is bright and is shining off the sweat beading, dripping down to the ground*

*making his way back to his small camp in the north east, he's making his way to a tree line north of zelenegorsk and see's what appears to be a small child, barefoot, running for her life*

*an attempt at calling out for the little girl, turned out to be a dinner bell for those monstrosities*

With zombies moving in fast from all corners, my only exit was to head back south...

*flash*

*suddenly back to reality, the sheer horror cascades over his face as he realises hes one step closed to finding out who that little girl is*

*reaching into his thigh pocket he reviels a pen and a sticky bad*

*he begins to scratch rapidly onto the notepad and quickly adheres it to the note*

It reads: North of zelenegorsk, last seen location. Wish i had more info.

• MVP

*scribbled at the bottom of several posters is:*

"T.O.R will aid in the search to the best of our abilities. Our search grid will cover the south coast."

• Legend

Spotted four days ago ... I think. While investigating strange helicopter flight patterns near Kamenka, ran across what looked like a Russian gulag. Saw her by the outside fence, northwest side, close to the entrance; looked like she was trying to decide whether to enter or not when a series of gunshots rang out and she took flight into the forest.

I gave chase, but to no avail; I'm more of a guide than a tracker, and there's so many places a little girl could hide in those woods. Can't be sure it was your girl ... didn't get a good look at her face due to distance, but she seemed about the right age, and her hair was the same, if a little more ragged and dirty.

Will redouble my efforts to make contact, and I'll be leaving caches of food and water for her in obvious places.

• Emerald

Did she have a green teddy bear? cause i found one in a cabin north of Pavlovo by a makeshift bed.

• Emerald

I know the pain of losing a loved one, brother. I'll be looking in the North East for a little girl, and I'll try to convince my comrades to do the same.

I wish you the best of luck to try to find this little girl.

God knows I wish I did faster with my sister...

Scrawled across a couple of fliers under the T.O.R. response is the following:

I'll be looking out as much as I can from the Trading Post. If I see anyone who matches the description I will try to keep her here and take care of her until you can be reunited.

-Mace

II saw her..... I... told the horror that i experienced. this little girl is no joke, shes a champ. she covered herself in zombie guts and oragans and ran through a whole mob of the walkers with out them noticing, i passed out not being able to comprehend what i had just saw. This took place never Gvozdno.