Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 08:11

New account, same player !

Woaaaah, actually your are french from Quebec? Awesome, I am happy to meet someone from the same country and who speak the same language ! Hope to see you mate, I am mostly on the T.O.R TeamSpeak. I am a medic also !

Yes of course, T.O.R players are always pleased to meet new players in game. (Currently, I should be even more happy to meet real french/Quebec players. Anyway, hope to see you soon. As I said I am almost always on the T.O.R TS.

• MVP

I'll most probably come and say hi! I've never met a TOR player in-game, but I heard that they're friendly! you guys have a good reputation, hehe! :)

Send me a PM when you play! Being a medic on his own is cool, but having friends to help people with is even better! (Bah, I'm not alone.. Hephtael is with me!)

Alright, since you in in Quebec, you must know it is already 23:38 at the moment hahah so I will play tomorrow. Yes, we are very friendly with everyone in game so you don't have to worry about us hehehe. If you play tomorrow, we should be able to play together. I will PM you, you should come on TeamSpeak also !