Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:42
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest the cheytac

hello there

Guest the cheytac   
Guest the cheytac

hi. im am entirely new to any kind of RP about dayz however experienced in RP in general. it seems like an interesting thing to attempt to play. the only thing i don't know how to do in the game is fly any type of aircraft or build anything. i would like to know if the occasionally // chat is allowed or you always have to stay in char.

Hey there I would worry about flying ive been here 5 months and ive seen 1 plane and never been in an aircraft of any kind.

Hi, welcome! I wouldn't be concerned about flying anything. :) as for // chat or in other words OOC chat that is best used for emergencies and kept to minimal. A lot of ooc chat happens in teamspeak if your looking to chat or anything. I hope that helps :) feel free to ask if you have more questions :)

Owen    14

Welcome to the community my friend. Any questions about you application feel free to PM me or about anything else. See you soon.

Grihm    16

Welcome. Feel free to PM about any rp related questions or such. People here are always willing to help.

As for going OOC, i would recomend you taking that on TS so you won´t affect any other players ingame.