McDugals

Namalsk Skins

You want some stylish clothes.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. You want some stylish clothes.

• Yes
    • or nah

McDugals    39

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but would it be possible to have Namalsk skins in Chernarus? I love the look of the warms clothes. I mean from what I heard it shouldn't be difficult. Unless you want the "Warming" effect that the clothes give you to be implemented which could be a bit of a bitch with the code and such.

Discuss.

Kravock    1

I think this was suggested once before. The coding for keeping warm is easy to do. I'll try and find the old suggestion and see why we didn't add it.

McDugals    39

I think this was suggested once before. The coding for keeping warm is easy to do. I'll try and find the old suggestion and see why we didn't add it.

To be honest that might have been me as well lol

Doc    3

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but would it be possible to have Namalsk skins in Chernarus? I love the look of the warms clothes. I mean from what I heard it shouldn't be difficult. Unless you want the "Warming" effect that the clothes give you to be implemented which could be a bit of a bitch with the code and such.

Discuss.

Or.... have Namalsk skins on... wait for it.... "Namalsk"?!

Namalsk is currently one of the maps being discussed to be added for DayZRP. It wouldn't make sense to have them as donor skins if they are a necessary survival item on Namalsk. Also, winter skins in Chernarus wouldn't fit because there is no snow implemented in this mod (yet).

McDugals    39

Discuss.

Or.... have Namalsk skins on... wait for it.... "Namalsk"?!

Namalsk is currently one of the maps being discussed to be added for DayZRP. It wouldn't make sense to have them as donor skins if they are a necessary survival item on Namalsk. Also, winter skins in Chernarus wouldn't fit because there is no snow implemented in this mod (yet).

I don't think they should be donation skins. Make them only found in game. Wouldn't be a great survival aspect if you can just buy- I mean donate to get it.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Myself and Daniel have brought this up many times, the warm clothing ( brown ) is amazing

Husky    0

Myself and Daniel have brought this up many times, the warm clothing ( brown ) is amazing

Same suggested it a while back, love the brown clothing for cold weather.

This is the brown warm clothing for anyone in doubt

707.png

And I believe it shows backpack don't quote me on it though

Hex    31

This skin does show backpacks....I remember seeing most people with this, with a coyote as well xD

King1510    0

707.png

With bringing this skin in would you then implement the warmth and coolness like there is in Namstalk and the use of heat packs.

Husky    0

707.png

With bringing this skin in would you then implement the warmth and coolness like there is in Namstalk and the use of heat packs.

We do have really cold nights already :) Heatpacks are really useful when you play during night time as it can get prety cold if you don't move a lot.

King1510    0

We do have really cold nights already :) Heatpacks are really useful when you play during night time as it can get prety cold if you don't move a lot.

Aw ok, didnt know that haha, even more reason for this to be added, also do you know if the maps are going to be changed from Cherno to say Namstalk?

Husky    0

Aw ok, didnt know that haha, even more reason for this to be added, also do you know if the maps are going to be changed from Cherno to say Namstalk?

No I don't know that sorry, I would love to have a second server running Namalsk to be honest, it's a nice map but very unforgiving :D