Server time: 2017-08-21, 19:44

Sign in to follow this  
PvtDefaultName

What will the whitelist application be like for DayZ SA RP?

Question

So I've looked around the forums and haven't found anything related to what the whitelist would be like for people who are already whitelisted on the Arma 2 DayZ RP. Would we need to make a new back story and explain the KOS rules and etc? (Not saying that I'm not fine with making a new/re-doing my application).

Now my guess is that we would not have to go through this and just simply put in our DayZ SA GUID, etc. etc.

Just wanted to confirm on this, if anyone really knows.

It may be a little while for the DayZRP community to move to the Standalone but im sure as hell psyched! Cant wait to see whats coming though.

(yes I use etc. a lot)

8 answers to this question

Rick    19

Nothing is set in stone yet, as SA development is always in the air. More likely then not everybody currently whitelisted will simply to give their SA GUID and be all set, but things always have the potential to change.

From my understanding, while I was in staff, if and when we can whitelist a Standalone server, most likely everyone with a whitelist on DayZRP that is in good standing will be 'grandfathered' overy on to the standalone server .

Clammy    0

I had to re-whitelist for Standalone so DayZRP could get my GUID for whitelisting, will probably be the same :)

Owen    13

I think that you will need your DayZ guid but I don't think you need to white-list again. Pretty sure the rules will stay the same. Hopefully this will be at the end of the year this happens.

Sin    114

We had an SA server for awhile, and Rolle was collecting SA GUIDs.

I'm pretty sure what Thumper said above is true.

What Thumper says is true. People already white listed for the mod will not have to recreate a app for SA, I myself already have my GUID registered for the past SA server we had running. Ofcoarse, people not white listed will have to white list.

Rolle said this somewhere, I think on the SA announcement thread, but I couldn't find it.

Solving, leaving open.

Well, some of us already "whitelisted" for SA when Rolle had it going for a short while.

Took a lot of time but it was worth it.