Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:51

Sign in to follow this  
Grihm

Combat Medical System 0.5 Released

Ego    1

One of the main reasons I dont play nowerdays, get this in! :D

Owen    13

Seeing it doesn't require ACE, it looks good. But the issue is will this conflict with the RP mod? That is my only concern but apart from that it looks nice and will add a futhet aspect to rp.

Jewell    14

I love it it would make everything so much better than " I've been shot. Blood bag and I'm healthy again" it will require skill and knowledge.

Grihm    16

Glad people like it.

Yes indeed it seems like it´s a much more interesting game addon and adds realism towards the medical proffesions. I myself don´t want to play purly as a medic but use my "basic" army experience ingame. Will however absolutly be looking for ingame training with this from the FM to be able to do more than just place a bandage, splint or dress wounds.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

I think this is a little over the top. Grihm, this is a very nice addition, but I think it would just be too much. So, its a no from me.

Grihm    16

This looks awesome!

Yeah i was pretty surprised when i found it =)

Since they are having it in ARMA 3 as well, there is good hope it will be for SA as well. Now i want combat medic training ingame =)

Grihm    16

It´s a great balance and if included could really put another perspective into getting wounded.

Just wish there was a way to include limping and such for wounds as well and bandaged limbs, but if just this addon is possible, im joy joy enough!

Wunsleh    10

Nope nope nope. focus on stabilizing instead of adding things >.

This looks awesome, has a person who knows absolutely nothing about first aid, it would be great to learn through trial and error rather than press a button to blood bag. It would bad for the patient though, but practice makes perfect ;)