Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:10

Sign in to follow this  
Guest LethalWoman

Warning points.

Question

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

How does this work. I'm currently at 0% but what happens when you get to 100% and how do you get those points is it just forum related or also ig related or OOC on ts and stuffs ?

Thank you.

11 answers to this question

Points are given by Mods >

They are dealt for flaming/flame baiting, trolling, necroing (In certain cases) and other such forum offences.

Points are also given as ban strikes (10 points) joint with ingame bans.

If you get to 100% you will be permanently banned.

Points expire 30 days from the date given.

If you get "100%" you will be permanently banned, but points also gets wiped after an x amount of time, as long as you don't hit the "100%" mark within that time period.

You can get points from both IG and from the forums.

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

Thank you guys!

Sin    114

Forum offences are usually 2-3 points, more if you're a habitual offender. Staff has access to your warning history, so if they see you flame people on the forums regularly, they'll start slapping you harder the next time you do it.

You have 30 points - so getting banned three times for in game actions (usually 10 point penalties) generally earns you a permanent ban.

Points expire after 30 days, so it's not all that terrible if you earn points for something, just don't do it again. As long as you can avoid 3 rule breaks per month, you should be fine.

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

Forum offences are usually 2-3 points, more if you're a habitual offender. Staff has access to your warning history, so if they see you flame people on the forums regularly, they'll start slapping you harder the next time you do it.

You have 30 points - so getting banned three times for in game actions (usually 10 point penalties) generally earns you a permanent ban.

Points expire after 30 days, so it's not all that terrible if you earn points for something, just don't do it again. As long as you can avoid 3 rule breaks per month, you should be fine.

Hahah Thank you, but I'm not planning on getting any points I hope.

-snip-

Man, it's like you were an admin at some point in life.

Rifleman    14

Warning points are gained either in the form of Banstrikes, which are given by staff when a report is pushed formal and a clear rulebreak is shown, this is typically also given alongside a length of ban time and a character reset. These banstrikes are the equivalent of 10 warning points.

Or in Warning points alone, which are usually given out to warn people of their behaviour on the forums, reasons such as flaming or flame-baiting are situations where warning points are typically given out. These can vary in severity, from a few warning points to even a banstrike, depending on the severity of the post or action given by the offending party. Currently, warning points dissipate after a month.

A warning level of 100%, or 30 warning points will have your account permabanned and your whitelist revoked.

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

Warning points are gained either in the form of Banstrikes, which are given by staff when a report is pushed formal and a clear rulebreak is shown, this is typically also given alongside a length of ban time and a character reset. These banstrikes are the equivalent of 10 warning points.

Or in Warning points alone, which are usually given out to warn people of their behaviour on the forums, reasons such as flaming or flame-baiting are situations where warning points are typically given out. These can vary in severity, from a few warning points to even a banstrike, depending on the severity of the post or action given by the offending party. Currently, warning points dissipate after a month.

A warning level of 100%, or 30 warning points will have your account permabanned and your whitelist revoked.

Ok, but can you get warning points from posting not valuable stuff, getting off topic or posting too many gifs. I post a lot of gifs as answer to something, is that bad ?

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

I know a lot about warning points ;)

Rifleman    14

-Snip-

Ok, but can you get warning points from posting not valuable stuff, getting off topic or posting too many gifs. I post a lot of gifs as answer to something, is that bad ?

You can get warning points for necroing threads and posting irrelevant posts on Report discussions and such, but so long as the Gifs are in good taste and won't come across as offensive, demeaning or in any way harmful to anyone seeing them then you probably won't receive warning points.

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

You can get warning points for necroing threads and posting irrelevant posts on Report discussions and such, but so long as the Gifs are in good taste and won't come across as offensive, demeaning or in any way harmful to anyone seeing them then you probably won't receive warning points.

Ok, thank you. I think I'm well informed now :)