Server time: 2017-10-18, 04:04
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
GriefSlicer

What is your most disappointing/stupid moment in DayZRP?

GriefSlicer    1

So, what is your most disappointing/stupid moment in DayZRP?

I felt the need to upload this thread as today was probably my most disappointing and stupid day in the world of DayZ. The eventful night started off by being robbed by B-17 as they suspected I was with the guy that was shooting at them. After they took everything and let me go I set off down south of the map only to meet up with 2 CRA members, one of which was sick. After a quick chat with them I thought to myself "how lucky am I not to get sick from him". Of course after thinking that the dreaded cough came along and I was rendered sick. Along my way I witnessed a fire fight taking place at a base with a car parked outside. As I did not know who the "enemy" was I rushed towards the car to get a quick get away. A few bullets whizz by and the front tired is shot nearly disabling it. I continue driving along the country road swerving any obstacle in my way when bang. I crash the car right into a concrete road block. Trapped in the middle of no where without a map or compass, no food nor water and a rapidly decreasing supply of blood. I feel as if avoiding people tonight would of been a great choice.

Thumper    0

I'd say my most disappointing is: I hadn't died in this game to zombies, players, anything for about 6 to 9 months. I left my admin position and day one, I die six times. Twice to infection, once in a firefight, and three times to zombies. Pathetic.

Warwick    5

The most disappointing time is when one of my clan mate got infected and was losing blood. He ran down to Berezino where I happened to be. I ended up finding him and we role-played out trying to save him. It was a really fun time and we were running to the hospital to find antibiotics for him but along the way he passed out and the zombies got him.

This moment was disappointing in game as I had my hopes high that I would be able to save him and I couldn't. It was probably more disappointing OOC as I was recording the whole thing and only when I went to watch the footage later did I realise that I wasn't recording audio and so the whole RP that he and I did was not recorded.

Hex    31

I've had alot of these...but I think the most disappointing thing I've done in DayZ in general was when I first started playing the mod.

Being plopped down along the coast on a map I was only half familiar with, I began searching for a weapon to keep the zombies at bay and after about an hour of looking, I couldent find anything. Of course in my ignorance, I had no idea the small towns throughout Chernarus did not really spawn anything, I continued to try and loot them. I eventually came across a house with a woodpile in the back and the hatchet stuck in the wood, I got super excited about finding a hatchet, but was let down when I realized it was only a static model and not an object I could pick up.

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

Blood bagging an enemy in a fire-fight. Then getting turned on and shot, g fucking g

TFW initiated on me so I said "I have been initiated on" to B-17 over TS, except I said it IG and not over TS. R.I.P

LumberJack    18

Blood bagging an enemy in a fire-fight. Then getting turned on and shot, g fucking g

What...how do you even...you know what, not even going to bother asking how you do that.

Yuval    2

Atm Rog and the lack of reasoning for the non stop attacks by people who never met us...

Toska    0

Atm Rog and the lack of reasoning for the non stop attacks by people who never met us...

The good ol' curse of the settlements.

Mine must've been when I robbed a guy with a friend and we walk with him and he types "//OOC: Could we start with the rp now." while we were constantly talking to him, -> providing role play.

GriefSlicer    1

my situation got more disappointing when I went to make home made anti antibiotics after running all the way to cherno only to realize it was bugged out. 1 minute later I tried to get out of the hospital only to get 1 hit knocked out by a zombie and killed.

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

I'd say my most disappointing is: I hadn't died in this game to zombies, players, anything for about 6 to 9 months. I left my admin position and day one, I die six times. Twice to infection, once in a firefight, and three times to zombies. Pathetic.

You sure about that ? I killed you when you played your Gordie Keller CTC character.

Kanye    14

Never getting in a firefight the whole time I was in RAH.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

When I ran for 1 hour from one end of the country to the other, hoping to meet my friend. When I arrive, he has to log off. #sotrue

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

TFW initiated on me so I said "I have been initiated on" to B-17 over TS, except I said it IG and not over TS. R.I.P

The utter silence followed by you desync stepping forward was just not a good day x3

My worst death.

After I yelled at BoS at Prud for 20 minutes after they killed a (Outlaw?) member.

All of a sudden sniper shot nearly hits BoS member.

Ohshit

Run into barn with other BoS members.

Cal pulls out an RPG inside the barn.

Shoots rocket to the hill.

Killed me and like 6 other BoS.(backblast)

10/10

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Du u evn DayZ?

Laurence Taylor    3

spawned devils castle, went to the roof... on the tower opposite which is accessible was a ppsh :(

Heroz_Nick    21

Managed to friendly fire kill my own mate 5 times/ seperate incidents...oh boy :L

Revilo    7

Someone being mean to be at pobeda back in the epoch days, they said i cant swim cause my mother never taught me or something so i jumped from the dam into the water and died :(

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Managed to friendly fire kill my own mate 5 times/ seperate incidents...oh boy :L

#RIPDanny

Mellstrom    21

^

Same, but i killed Nick (Insert Trollface here)

Valkerion    0

scoping out and shooting at a bush for an additional 5 minutes after I had already killed the guy in it with my first few bullets....

Never getting in a firefight the whole time I was in RAH.

Dem Timezones man

Disappointing: back when tradepost was on Klen, I had put together a helicopter (taking almost 6 hours and a few other people helping me secure parts and secure the chopper itself.

Not 1 hour after getting it into the air our pilot's game crashed and we lost it.

Stupidest: Accidentally pressing V (Vault) instead of B(Binoc.) and dieing. ALOT ;_;

The Traveler    137

Dissapointing: When I finally repaired my car, got it working, and 2 minutes down the road it gets stolen by someone who had literally set up a roadblock whilst I was repairing the car.... -_-

Stupidest: LEADING A MASSIVE ARMY OF PEOPLE TO NW IN MY SECOND WEEK (Still proud about this btw ;) ) AND, AT THE HEIGHT OF THE BATTLE VS S-GRU AND THE REST OF THE BANDITS THAT HAD THE AIRFIELD ON LOCK DOWN, BARKING ORDER TO OTHER TO TRY KEEP THEM IN THE FIGHT I... fell... off... the .... ATC tower 0-0

Heroz_Nick    21

#RIPDanny

RIP Dan the man o7

[many tears were shed and many lolz were had]