Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:15

Sign in to follow this  
Laurence Taylor

Stash Disappeared?

Question

Laurence Taylor    3

So i use my stash on a daily basis, i went to go grab some food from it and it was gone?

I'm not looking in the wrong place because the bear traps i set next to it are still there and they have not been tripped.

Had a ppsh in there and all :(

any suggestions?

24 answers to this question

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Tent or sandbag stash?

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Sounds like someone destroyed it in my opinion.

Laurence Taylor    3

Tent or sandbag stash?

The biggest sandbag stash, the square one.

Didn't even know you could do that, and why would someone?

Also, what about the traps all around it?

Pyrah    1

Traps do not always work for people I believe.

You can destroy stashes not that I see the point! Maybe could be a glitch and might respawn after restart?

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Tent or sandbag stash?

The biggest sandbag stash, the square one.

Didn't even know you could do that, and why would someone?

Also, what about the traps all around it?

My guess is he couldn't access it and he got pissed. Also traps not always work. Had the same issue i was litteraly walking back and forth from one, nothing happened

Stashes disappear at a certain point if not accessed actively, think it's 7 days. Characters automatically reset after 30 days, and cars reset after 3 days.

Have you accessed your stash actively or?..

Laurence Taylor    3

Stashes disappear at a certain point if not accessed actively, think it's 7 days. Characters automatically reset after 30 days, and cars reset after 3 days.

yes i use it on the daily for all my food and drink needs... and don't forget my beloved ppsh :'(

also, it's easily accessible but very well hidden. i doubt anyone would of found it. unless they got lucky!

Well, you never know. The "nobodies stash is safe" comes to play here, maybe the dude followed you, you never know. As for the traps, he could've possibly just saw them ahead of time and was careful about them.

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

So i use my stash on a daily basis,

Carib, I hate to be that guy I really do but if you kindly read the OP's statement you will see what he has stated and I do believe it will answer your question. If you have any questions feel free to ask however if it takes the report off topic perhaps it would be better not to post and instead to use the PM system. If you have any questions on how any of this works let me know over TS and I'll gladly explain it.

Laurence Taylor    3

Carib, I hate to be that guy I really do but if you kindly read the OP's statement you will see what he has stated and I do believe it will answer your question. If you have any questions feel free to ask however if it takes the report off topic perhaps it would be better not to post and instead to use the PM system. If you have any questions on how any of this works let me know over TS and I'll gladly explain it.

Dude... he was just confirming. no need to be like that.

Dude... he was just confirming. no need to be like that.

i'm going to go ahead and assume that was meant for something else...

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

I'm surprised this wasn't put in the report discussion, I must go off topic here I'm afraid and thank you for going against the grain of your comrades by putting this here instead of trying to get someone banned.

Laurence Taylor    3

I'm surprised this wasn't put in the report discussion, I must go off topic here I'm afraid and thank you for going against the grain of your comrades by putting this here instead of trying to get someone banned.

dude, you're posting in the wrong thread!

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

u w0t m8

Laurence Taylor    3

u w0t m8

Why do you keep going on about reports and going against rules and banning people... what's that got anything to do with my question?

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

u w0t m8

Why do you keep going on about reports and going against rules and banning people... what's that got anything to do with my question?

Sir, i'm going to ask that you that you stop trying to derail your own thread if you have any issues or OOC hate I suggest you PM me.

Laurence Taylor    3

I would like to calmly ask you to stop posting in my thread thank you. You are not helping me get this solved and you are derailing the topic drastically. If you have anything consttructive to add to the thread then by all means continue but if not then that is all.

Not sure if you're trying to bait me into a negative response but it is not happening. Have a nice day and take care!

Rolle    2449

u w0t m8

Sir, i'm going to ask that you that you stop trying to derail your own thread if you have any issues or OOC hate I suggest you PM me.

If this is supposed to be funny, it ain't. You'll take a vacation on your next post.

KingKong, shall we just mark this as solved? If not, here's a bump, it's been a while since the last post.

Rolle    2449

It's possible that the stash was removed because the character that set it up has died and 4 days have passed since. I have fixed that today, so it shouldn't happen any more.

Laurence Taylor    3

It's possible that the stash was removed because the character that set it up has died and 4 days have passed since. I have fixed that today, so it shouldn't happen any more.

Okay, thanks for clearing it up!

kakan    0

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

kakan4dev