Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:56

Sign in to follow this  
Baron

Goodbye.

Baron    2

With everything that's going on in my life right now I don't have too much time for gaming anymore, when I do game I really don't want to spend hours on a game that I don't really enjoy. With the DayZ(Mod) I've experienced pretty much everything it has to offer, it no longer holds and fun play value for me.

The community, you're all wonderful and I've had a great time meeting those of you that I've come across, you've all been genuinely friendly and good people to talk with it's been a really wonderful time, those of you I spent more time with than others, you most likely have direct contact to me anyway, so it's not a permanent good bye.

I may be back sometime in the future if DayZRP evolves past the Arma2 mod. Whether that be SA or some other variant of Zombie survival role playing, I look forward to what the staff can cook up in the future. But until some incentive comes that makes me want to play again, I really don't have any enthusiasm to come in game anymore, not because of the RP, but because of the game it's in ArmaII just feels too dated for me now.

Until that time comes, see you around. :)

Tamaster92    14

I love you baron <3

Don't be a stranger!

Can't live without your voice

Ghost    8

laters dude have a good one :D

Baron    2

I love you baron <3

Don't be a stranger!

Can't live without your voice

<3

You know most of all the reasons I'd come back, let's hope for that to come to fruition. :)

Plus I'll pester you on Steam.

Cya baron :( come in ts and say hi sometime.

You can pester me on Steam any time you want, consider this a redeemable coupon. :D

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

ArmA III here we come.

See you around, you shall be missed.