Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 15:04

Insane things you did as a child

I, for some reason, felt inclined to even make such a thread. I thought of myself as insane as a kid, and especially nowadays. So, for starters: As a kid about 4-5 Years old, I drew people licking tires, and called those images "Lidah Campur Roda" (Tongue Mixed with Tire in English). No, none of that was made up.

That's.. strange :P

My mother never lets me forget what my brother and I got up to one morning:

1. Poured multiple buckets of water on both of our beds as we wanted water beds like her :D

2. Squeezed bottles of soap over the kitchen benches and floors, poured water on them and bubbled them up. We were helping clean.

3. Mixing up tiling grout and sealed off our dogs ears, eyes, noses and face in general because.. well I'm not sure.

All before 7am :D

(The dogs didn't die)

Ok, here it goes.

I walked on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles. Two guys in a pick-up truck stopped and asked if I needed help. I told them I was going to the next off ramp, pointing. They said they would give me a ride and I refused, stating how I don't know them, (this is all happening in the emergency lane). After some back and forth talk the guy lowered the tail gate of the pick-up and asked would I at least ride on the tail gate. I accepted and got on the tail gate. They then drove backwards, in the emergency lane, on the 405 freeway, to the off ramp, with me riding on the tail gate. I hoped off and finished walking home.

I was five at the time.

• MVP

Ok, here it goes.

I walked on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles. Two guys in a pick-up truck stopped and asked if I needed help. I told them I was going to the next off ramp, pointing. They said they would give me a ride and I refused, stating how I don't know them, (this is all happening in the emergency lane). After some back and forth talk the guy lowered the tail gate of the pick-up and asked would I at least ride on the tail gate. I accepted and got on the tail gate. They then drove backwards, in the emergency lane, on the 405 freeway, to the off ramp, with me riding on the tail gate. I hoped off and finished walking home.

I was five at the time.

Whoah.

When I was eight I was playing around in my garden in Jamaica. I had just been watching the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles and of course Leonardo was my favorite. I decided to walk into the kitchen, grab a knife and start playing around with it.

There was me trying all these 'cool' ninja moves on a palm leaf that was hanging low enough for me to reach.

Somehow I ended up embedding the knife in my knee, must have been about 1/2 an inch in my leg. Since that day I have had a nice straight scar on my knee cap.

Good times

I remember as a kid, my friend stole a bottle of solinichnya premium vodka.... He thought itwas vodka but it actually was animal blood...

waaaait a second.... tooortov?

• Legend

I was playing with my brothers in this pile of rocks. We were just throwing rocks for fun, and then I found this big rock that I was gonna throw... It hit my brother in the back of the head, cracking his skull open ...

I think that's why I'm smarter than him :P

I was playing with my brothers in this pile of rocks. We were just throwing rocks for fun, and then I found this big rock that I was gonna throw... It hit my brother in the back of the head, cracking his skull open ...

Are you sure its not that you both are norwegian:P? The old Sweden vs Norwegian shit:P

I did alot of stupid stuff when i was a kid. But most of the stuff happend when i was 10 years old. Like tryed to jump from a roof top to a tree. But i backpedaled abit to much and falled backwards and broke my arm on 4 different places as an example:P

• Emerald

I remember being 4 years old and stealing entire bottle of Solinichnya premium vodka and drinking it all.

Same thing only it was Absolut Vodka and I was 2

I have one similar.

When I was about 10 (I think) we were putting in a new side passage to our garden from the front of our house. At the time only the old one had been de-constructed and me and my brother (he would have been 6) were at opposite ends of the house throwing the little pieces of wood that had fallen off of the passage (it was really old) and I ended up hitting him in the lip after a few minutes of throwing them at each other. He needed stitches and has needed stitches in the same place 2-3 times from other stuff like tripping on a rock.

Ok first when I was 6 my friend was round on guy forks night and I pored petrol over a Strick and through it at home burning the front side of his neck second when I was about 5 I remember my dad killing all of are fish he had had a few and tried to make are fire bigger so pored petrol out direct from the can and it came up into it and my dad through it into the fish pond :( I also recently tried to fly of a table in a cardboard box 8 foot drop didn't turn out to well I also had dad a few :3

• Legend

Are you sure its not that you both are norwegian:P? The old Sweden vs Norwegian shit:P

I did alot of stupid stuff when i was a kid. But most of the stuff happend when i was 10 years old. Like tryed to jump from a roof top to a tree. But i backpedaled abit to much and falled backwards and broke my arm on 4 different places as an example:P

That wouldn't even make sense, since I ain't Norwegian.. So no.

I though you was o.0 were are you from when >.<?

• Legend

I though you was o.0 were are you from when >.<?

I'm Norwegian, she's Danish.

when i was 4, i took my Big Wheel from my street to a highway road that was 2 blocks away. I almost was slammed by an 18 wheeler, who took 4 year old me and my big wheel back to my home where my mother took a sledge hammer to my big wheel. never had one of those again.

• MVP

Me and a buddy once lit firecrackers in half a meter tall dry grass. Expected results was of course that half our damned lawn caught on fire and that our nearby garage filled with gas tubes almost blew up.

To top it all off, I tried to fight this insane inferno by pouring a glass of water on it. You do funny things when in a state of panic.