Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:21
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Bugeye

Hi all :) Newbie Bugeye checking in

Bugeye    0

Hi everyone, New to RP but not DayZ. Been playing the Stand alone since it came out. Played the mod only briefly...looks like I'll be playing a bit more of it now :D

I was getting kind of bored with the same old scenarios day in and day out and really wanted to try something new. Role playing seemed like a great place to start.

Currently still working on my character, in addition to a few other characters with and for my friends. We've been reading up on all the lore and the official back story...trying to make sure our characters and their story's fit in with it all. Read the FAQ's, Wiki and rules (finally found my pass-phrase...what a pain at first, lol) ...just waiting to finish up the details now before submitting my white-list application.

Anyway, really looking forward to playing soon, until then I have lots of reading and catching up to do in the forums.

Cheers

Vector    0

Welcome Bugeye, if your looking for Rp then this is the only place worth being. be sure to make a backup copy of your app before you send it just in case something goes wrong.

should you need anything feel free to ask a member of staff

Check out the Forum Games and the Lore and Stories they will keep you entertained for a while, or for some of us maybe even addicted

Bugeye    0

Hello and welcome to the community.

Read through this thread for the background Lore which could prove helpful in developing your character. Also character stories of other community members.

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-lore-and-stories

Best of luck with your application!

Thanks! I'll start looking through that as soon as I get home (less distractions lol). Looking forward to it all ^.^

Welcome Bugeye, if your looking for Rp then this is the only place worth being. be sure to make a backup copy of your app before you send it just in case something goes wrong.

should you need anything feel free to ask a member of staff

Check out the Forum Games and the Lore and Stories they will keep you entertained for a while, or for some of us maybe even addicted

Thanks again Vector....however, I think I'm already starting to get addicted >.< That's not a bad thing, right? ;)

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Yay! Look at all these new people we are getting!

Hi, I am going to introduce myself as one of the forums' top spammers!

On serious note, feel free to PM any of the Orange dudes, myself or anyone else with any questions you might get!

Vector    0

-snip-

No its not a bad thing, you'll enjoy it here. see you soon

-Addict-

Samaritan you seem to have missed your FGAA meeting this month please contact you support worker. :troll:

Bugeye    0

Yay! Look at all these new people we are getting!

Hi, I am going to introduce myself as one of the forums' top spammers!

On serious note, feel free to PM any of the Orange dudes, myself or anyone else with any questions you might get!

LOL, it's no coincidence you're seeing all the new introductions, we're actually working together on our character development and background stories.

Thanks for the welcome...we'll definitely be reaching out as questions arise...it's good to see how helpful the community is so far :)

Revilo    7

Stay away from the forum games lol...you will be need to start attending a FGA (Forum Games Anonymous) meeting. :D

Hosted weekly by Lunabug And Samaritan

Bugeye    0

Stay away from the forum games lol...you will be need to start attending a FGA (Forum Games Anonymous) meeting. :D

FSM almighty, that's the last thing I need...Aaahh, the life of a FG junkie >.<

Thanks for the tip! ;)

citycatred    0

Buuuuuuuuuuuggggggy :D yay! Good to see you...noob ;)

Oooh...piece of candy...