Server time: 2017-08-22, 13:07

Sign in to follow this  
citycatred

Hallo. Ich heisse Kat

citycatred    0

Hello everyone :) my name is Kat. As you can probably tell I'm a noob. I just wanted to introduce myself. I haven't applied for the whitelist yet since I wanted to have a more finalized version of my character story before I applied (yes I already read the rules and found the code ;) ) . Plus I'm also working on a ship right now...so no ability to play DayZ even if I wanted to :'(

Anyways :) just wanted to say hi...looking forward to the day I might be able to join y'all in Chernarus!

McDugals    37

Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay! If you have any questions the fellas with Orange colored names, or "Community Helpers", should be able to help you out.

Guest Chewyy   
Guest Chewyy

Welcome to the community! Glad to have you here!

Samaritan    254

Welcome to the community.

Plenty to get your teeth into on the forums to help you develop your character. Also plenty to read and comment on.

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-lore-and-stories

Good luck for when you send in your application!

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Wait... there can only be one Kat (where is he?..) xD

Jokes, man! Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Heroz_Nick    21

Hello and welcome to the Community!#

read the rules already!? see that guys, it's called initiative :P a ship you say? Safe journeys!

welcome to the community, even tho you are not able to play right now there is plenty to do on the forums.

Want to know the groups you might run into when you do play? There all here Approved groups

Maybe you feel like bed time reading, check out Lore & Stories

I personally love these 2 Totally Fucked up and The Vigilante

If you have any questions feel free to ask the community helpers in the staff team

citycatred    0

read the rules already!? see that guys, it's called initiative :P a ship you say? Safe journeys!

Lol, yeah...I have a lot of free time on my hands. Plus two of my friends want to join the community, so I was trying to understand all the stuff about groups/camps and the original Lore :) We have all of our back stories tied together.

I have a quick question though. I saw something on the Ask a lore master post about radio broadcasts (giving out secret details to help with the Lore). Does that happen on the forums or in game?

Matt    21

Welcome to the community mate good to see you have read the rules if you ever need help just pm me or any other CH we are always willing to help and I wish you luck with your whitelist when you do it :)

Samaritan    254

To be honest I wouldn't read too much about the groups. Its part of the fun coming across the groups in game and then you don't know if they are bandit/neutral/hero orientated. Same with the settlements etc. Sometimes its better to find things out in game as it adds to the immersion/experience.

Terra    1373

Welcome to DayZRP! If you need help feel free to ask the Staff team and the whole Community.

Question for you if I may ask: Where you from?

Terra

citycatred    0

Welcome to DayZRP! If you need help feel free to ask the Staff team and the whole Community.

Question for you if I may ask: Where you from?

Terra

Technically from Washington state :) IG character is German (RL-german parents/heritage)

Terra    1373

If you need help with German wording and so on, you can count on me. Forgive me my bad English, but I´m German ;)

I think what you wanted to write in your welcome thread is "Ich heisse Kat" = "My name is Kat" . I´m going to correct it for you ;)

Heroz_Nick    21

Lol, yeah...I have a lot of free time on my hands. Plus two of my friends want to join the community, so I was trying to understand all the stuff about groups/camps and the original Lore :) We have all of our back stories tied together.

I have a quick question though. I saw something on the Ask a lore master post about radio broadcasts (giving out secret details to help with the Lore). Does that happen on the forums or in game?

Ahh I see, don't we all ha! well you've come to the right place, so far so good.

Within the Forums I believe is the correct answer your looking for, but on that note I would suggest if you need any advice PM one of the Loremasters or Community Helpers, they are the way forward when you have a small problem, or myself even..seeing as I'm here currently online watching vines...yeh I have time to kill too :)

But when concerning a lore story, just write from the heart and there is no such thing as a bad story!

citycatred    0

If you need help with German wording and so on, you can count on me. Forgive me my bad English, but I´m German ;)

I think what you wanted to write in your welcome thread is "Ich heisse Kat" = "My name is Kat" . I´m going to correct it for you ;)

Lol thanks :) my german is pretty bad >.< parents never spoke it at home unless they were on the phone with my grandmother.

citycatred    0

I have to go on watch now ^.^ thanks for the open arms (and dealing with my bad spelling lol). I'll probably have a ton of questions later.

Glenn    10

Hey welcome to the community.

Doin_doin.gif

of course of the weird traditions we lonely man have we have to say hi to the girl.

Also don't be afraid because we won't bite... hard.

remember: once enter the community you are bound to it and can never leave.

Obligatorischer willkommens-post! (Obligatory welcoming post)

Hello. And welcome to DayZRP :)