Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:37

Sign in to follow this  
Stradic

NLR

Question

Stradic    260

Hi All,

So I am a little bit annoyed as to what just happened to me, I was doing a scavenging run and had found some pretty good gear but unfortunately got sick but I had managed to keep my character alive by killing animals all while trying to find antibiotics when I came across someone who told me that if I managed to get all of the correct ingredients I could make my own antibiotics. I looked it up in the craft menu and realised all I needed was a bottle of water, I stumbled across a broken down car which to my luck had a bottle of water now this is what annoyed me when I crafted it all together I guess it glitched with me not getting the antibiotics I needed which then resulted in me dying :/ obviously this was something out of anyone's control so please don't take this as me being angry at anyone but I was simply wondering if the NLR applied to me in this situation? If not can I possibly try and recover my gear or if possible have my character reverted back?

I am not going to be mad either way its just that I felt that I had been cheated simply due to the fact I had managed to create the antibiotics only for them to not appear in my inventory.

6 answers to this question

Well technically you didn't really die to a glitch so I would say no.

Sounds like something that need a bug report.

Only staff can advise you on if you can go back or not though

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Unfortunately i do not believe this is grounds to break NLR, sucks but you will just need to gear up again, pretty sure the devs are aware of the bug

Since you didn't die to a glitch, you cannot return to your body.

I'd say just try and not get infected, watch where you drink from and always try and carry any spare medical supplies you find. Always boil water before you drink it and stick to canned drinks.

It's best to PM or poke a staff member in situations like this. In my opinion this would be considered a bug. If they are craftable, but the process was bugged causing your death, then it's a bug in my eyes. The main point though is that regardless, you must explain your situation to staff and allow them to decide if it is ok.

Terra    1372

There are multiple threads about that the Antibiotics -crafting is not woring properly.

That you died because of that is not a glitch. No, you can not go back.

It would be the same if I said "My weapong glitched so I couldnt shoot Zombies and I died".

That is not a glitch.

Everything you need to know about the game and the current state of the mod you can find in the Forum. This is why it is also important to look through the Forum.

I can understand that this is frustrating and believe me, I´m sometimes frustrated myself because I died a lot as I was not able to find antibiotics.

Only trink from here R9JB7VJ.png or the well with wood on the top. (I can not find a picture)