Server time: 2017-10-23, 07:49
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

Gaming PC for sale!

Lucky    0

Just thought I would post here as I am not sure if anyone needs an upgrade. Have a pretty good PC for sale up on ebay, 660ti, 4 Ghz AMD Processor, and 16gb Corsair Vengance Ram.

Would rather sell it to someone from DayZRP so will go down a bit in price. (PM me if interested)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Gaming-PC-660ti-AMD-4-0Ghz-Processor-Corsair-C70-/261615229102?

International Shipping avaliable, PM Me!

Pyrah    1

This is why we need a classified section as I suggested before *cough*

Good luck with the sale!

Lucky    0

I'll take it...For ten bananas!

lowball.................................................... 12 bananas and its a deal.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Super tempted!! But shipping to the uk?

Lucky    0

Yes but it would be pretty expensive. PM me.

kakan    0

1275W power supply, where you going to build a space ship with that but changed your mind?

1275W power supply, where you going to build a space ship with that but changed your mind?

I laughed a little at this haha

But seriously, I think you may be better off trying to sell the parts individually. I found that to be the easiest route when I sold my computer with almost the exact same parts.

Have you already bought a new PC then?

Also in general the idea of selling via DayZRP is probably not the greatest, if something goes wrong with the machine then knowing they're a PM away on here is a daunting prospect.

I would definitely buy that processor if you end up selling the parts individually.

Lucky    0

I have to sell them together sadly. Maybe if it doesnt sell within the week I will try that.

Originally was going to have two 680s in it, but then that pc build got scrapped and I built a different one, so I just ended up having the parts for awhile.

kakan    0

I have to sell them together sadly. Maybe if it doesnt sell within the week I will try that.

Originally was going to have two 680s in it, but then that pc build got scrapped and I built a different one, so I just ended up having the parts for awhile.

you could have gone with less than 600w for two 680s and still would have had enough :P

Lucky    0

PM me m9. Can do UK shipping.

I have to laugh. I checked the ad and saw the address you are not that far away from me. I am in Stephenville. Good luck on the sale. Its a nice rig.

Lucky    0

I have to laugh. I checked the ad and saw the address you are not that far away from me. I am in Stephenville. Good luck on the sale. Its a nice rig.

Lol we wreck you guys in football ;) but no one cares about high school football here where I am lol. Thanks btw. Hopefully will sell soon.