Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
McFluffyDucky

No loot Spawning in

Question

Ever since the 1.4.1 update nothing ever spawns in for me. Zombies will however. I can wait in a town for 15 minutes and nothing. The problem doesn't occur if playing with friends as the loot is probably spawning in for them, but if i'm playing on my own i can't really do anything. I have tried re installing the mod and that hasn't worked so i'm not sure. If anybody has got any idea why this is happening or how to fix it then that be great if you could let me now, thanks :)

3 answers to this question

Rifleman    14

Loot spawns now take around 30 minutes before refreshing since the update, but i recommend waiting until zombies have moved around for a bit if you're going to loot in an area as it ensures that loot spawns. And if it doesn't spawn then that means somebody else has already looted the area.

Apologies for any grammatical errors as I'm doing this off my phone.

Alright i will give this a go but i have tried a number of times waiting a outside town for about 10/15 minutes and not a single bit a loot will spawn. May have something to do with my internet connection as that's being quite slow recently. But i will give that a try tomorrow on a empty server see if its just all the loot been taken :) Thanks

Matt    24

Gonna mark this as solved if you need anything else just post here.

/solved